i. Hello Again Hawkins

"Seriously Johnathan? In the house?" Katherine asked as she watered her flowers in the front yard. "Give me a break, Kat." He rolled his eyes at his twin, hastily wafting the smoke out of his room.  She laughed and took a hit a from the joint before putting it out for him, as Will and El ran out of the house with their school projects, "I'll get your room cleaned, get to the kids to school and don't be late to work again Hampton got on my ass because of you!" Katherine called as she turned the water off. "Thanks!" He responded running out, driving off with their younger siblings. 

Katherine rolled her eyes as she entered her twin brothers' room, "Jesus." She pointed a box fan towards the open window and lit a candle from her room. Picking up dirty clothes that littered the floor and throwing them into the laundry pile. Katherine waited for her mom to hang up the phone before walking over to her, "Can I call Nance really quick?" 

"Sure honey, I'm going to make a sandwich for breakfast, do you want one?" Joyce stretched from her desk, walking past to the kitchen. "No, thanks!" Kat punched in Nancy Wheeler's phone number excitedly. "Hello?" "Mr. Wheeler, hi. This is Katherine, is-" She got cut off by the monotone voice. "Nancy! One of your friends is bothering us again!" He yelled, making Katherine bite back a laugh. 

"Kat? Hey!" "Hey Nance, everything is still good for when I get to Hawkins right? Your parents are still okay with it?" Katherine bit on her nails. She would be leaving before Mike, but they were essentially trading spots. She'll be taking his room in Hawkins, and he will be sleeping in Will's. 

"Yes, but I can't actually pick you up from the airport. I have this major newspaper thing that's due before this afternoon and I can't get out of it. I'm so sorry." Nancy shook her head into the phone. "That's okay, I can figure out a ride. I'll see you soon!" "Okay bye Kat!" Katherine hung up the phone with a sigh. Before dialing another number, "Hey! Do you think you could pick me up at the airport around 3?" 

~~~

Katherine spent the new few hours tidying up her and El's shared room, making sure her suitcase was packed. "Bye Mom- What is that?" She stopped in her tracks when she saw her holding a Russian doll. "Oh! Katherine! Murray thought this would be a hilarious practical joke, I'm talking to him right now." Katherine squinted her eyes at her mother and the phone she held between her ear and shoulder, before taking the phone from her. "Murray did you send a Russian Doll to our house?" "Uh Yes! But I can see now that it wasn't funny. My apologizes." 

Katherine took a deep breath and looked back up at her mom, "Should I cancel the flight? Be honest with me mom." Joyce smiled at the girl and shook her head. "It was from Murray. I.. promise." The girl handed the phone back, and exchanged goodbyes. "Better been from fucking Murray." She whispered to herself as she walked outside.

She hopped in the Surfer Boy's van and greeted her brothers' friend, Argyle, who drove her to the airport. "Thanks for the ride, man. I'll see you later." "Buh Bye Katalina!" He responded, with a side smile before peeling away from the drop off area.

~~~

Katherine rolled her suitcase to a stop as she looked for the familiar car, turning when she heard her name. "Robin!" She yelled excitedly leaving her stuff and running over to the girl, meeting her with a hug. "I've missed you so much!" "I missed you too!" The girls held onto each other as Steve grabbed her stuff and put it in his trunk. "Stevieeee!" Katherine called out, pulling away from Robin and throwing her arms around Steve. "Kaaaat!" He mimicked dodging her hand that tried to mess up his hair. 

"We have a pep rally to go to, come on." The reunited trio piled into his car, as he drove towards Hawkins High. "I still can't believe Lucas is on the basketball team." "It's crazy right?" Steve asked. "And Dustin is ditching Steve for another cooler older man." "Okay he is not ditching me."

 "Wait an OLDER man? Should he be around Dustin?" Katherine sat up in her seat leaning forward. "I've never met the nerd, they play that bnb game together or some shit." Steve rolled his eyes. "DnD." Katherine corrected, as Robin spoke up, "Dustin likes him, I'm pretty sure he isn't a perv." 

The three old friends talked like no time had passed after catching up on everything new. "Do you know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes and 5 seconds?" Steve asked, making the girls look away in silence. "People who like boobies Robin." "Ew, gross. Don't say boobies!" Robin complained looking at Steve in disgust. "Boobies! It's not a big deal, okay? I like boobies, you like boobies, Kat likes boobies." Katherina caught eyes with Robin in the rearview mirror nodding enthusiastically, making Robin blush. "Vickie likes boobies! Definitely." He exclaimed to Robin, who stared out in front of her shaking her head. "It's boobies." Katherina and Steve said at the same time, making them laugh and high five each other. 

Words: 897

// Who else likes Boobies, show of hands?  🙋🏻‍♀️

I miss Scoops Troop so bad. Also queen Katherine is giving that bi representation, let me know if anything comes off in a bad way and I'll change it immediately.

Also I will not abandon this story like my other, however many years ago that was, don't worry! 

If you have any scene ideas or something you want to see happen let me know!! 

Dms are always open <3

Who can't wait to meet Eddie?