Chapter 10

Perri's POV*

The date was going amazing. Everything was perfect and Ali seemed to like it. When I came up with this idea, I thought it would be impossible to make come true.

The night was closing in even more, the atmosphere was becoming slightly chilly and everything was becoming silent. This was my moment. I'm nervous to say the least, what if she says no? what if she doesn't feel the same way?

I arranged some candles around the blanket to make everything a little more romantic. I knew this was the right moment and I hope this was going to go to plan.

"Hey, Ali can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.

She nodded. I took a deep breathe in and held both of her hands in mine.

"I actually bought you here for a reason..." I paused for a moment.

She was looking deep into my eyes at this point, I took a deep breathe and decided it was now or never.

"Alice, I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Whenever I see you I feel butterflies in my stomach and I get nervous. You have an amazing personality and you make me the happiest person in the world. I invited you here to ask you this. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She stared at my in shock for a few moments. Her eyes were locked with mine. She threw her arms around my neck and leaned in, When our lips connected sparks flew. The kiss was magical.

"So is that a yes?" I laughed.

"Yes!!!"

We sat in each others arms for a while longer. I couldn't believe it, Alice was finally mine. I could finally call her all mine. It felt like I had the whole world in my arms. I let out a loud breathe I didn't know I was holding and stared into the beauty.

***

Alice's POV*

"Thank you for tonight. It was the best night of my life. I can't thank you enough." I grinned before getting out of the car.

"I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for saying yes, that was probably the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done." Perri blushed, rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand.

"I did, no one has ever done anything like that for me...ever. Why would you be nervous around me? it's just me." I giggled slightly.

Before he could reply, I felt his lips collide with mine. Sparks flew once again as our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and smiled. I couldn't believe I had a boyfriend, It felt so strange to me to use the word 'boyfriend' but it felt right.

I waved Perri goodbye and entered my house, I leaned against the door as I closed it. I screeched and kicked my feet vigorously, forgetting this time and realising my mum and sister were probably sleeping but of course I thought wrong.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Juliette rolled her eyes walking slowly half way down the staircase.

"Oh you're back! Did you say yes? How did it go? Tell me everything!" My mum fangirled running to the door from the kitchen.

"Tell you what? did I say yes to what?" I played along trying to act oblivious to what she was talking about, although I was confused how she knew Perri was going to ask me out.

"I know he was going to ask you out, he was so nervous and it was completely obvious. I just want to know how the date went."

I smirked. "Ok ok, he asked me out.." She continued to stare at me with a hoping look. "And I said yes.."

She screamed at the top other lungs. My mum was more of a fangirl than me.

"Okay...tell me everything." She pulled me over to the sofa. I spilled out all of the details about the picnic,the zoo, the candles and the moment he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Oooooooh! I'm so happy for you. My baby finally has a boyfriend!"

"Could you guys possibly shut up...I'm trying to sleep." Jules groggily came down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Oops I'm sorry. I'm tired too so I'm gonna go to bed." I yawned, giving my mum a kiss on the cheek and following her up the stairs.

"Goodnight girls! Love you both." I heard a faint yell from downstairs.

"love you too!" I called before closing my door. I heard a mumble from Jules so she was clearly half asleep.

I got ready for bed, removing my makeup and getting into my pyjamas. I plugged my phone in to charge, placing it on the bedside table. My eyes felt heavy and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Best night ever.

_________________________

Thank you all for reading❤️
I'm still really conscious the content in writing isn't good enough, please give me some feedback and let me know if my chapters aren't written well enough and I will try to improve. I've got a lot of stress on my plate right now as I'm beginning my exams on Tuesday and I've had to revise constantly.

Love you all❤️