Cold walk

A/N this is a prompt that comes in almost every one shot, And ironically it's my favorite prompt! This is an human AU though, since tnbc is like a afterlife too me. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sally was in her father's house cleaning. He had been in a horrible accident that had permanently damaged his legs, thus meaning he could no longer do some task of cleaning. Sally's mother, jewel, had hit her head hard in the accident and she was still in the hospital healing. Her brother was also in the hospital so it was up to her to help the family. You might be asking 'well why isn't she injured?' To answer your question she was at home, Why? Because she was sewing to late one night and she was "grounded". Sally right now was the only one who wasn't injured, she's great full yes, but still she couldn't go outside now.

father had Just got into bed and Sally was feeling more restless then normal. She grabbed her perse and then went out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack skellington was just enjoying the night. He had Just got out of his job and was walking around his town. He was a king but he still much preferred when he was a child. Before he was king he was living with his aunt and uncle being a commoner till he was a young teen. He took over being king due to his parents dying at sea from a ice burg. He missed being just a child. He was a adult now and not many friends.

He was walking around with not much to do. When he saw Sally, climbing out the downstairs window. He watched quietly as she reaches into the bushes and puts a stepping stool infront of the window she climbed out of. She puts her hands on her hips and smiles. Jack smiles at her cute gesture and clears his throat to make himself known. Sally jumps and turns around. "I guess I just witnessed a escape?" Jack says as he leans into a wall. Sally blushes and rolls her eyes at the man. " I needed some space, I'll be back soon." Sally stated looking away. Jack smiled "Alright. Want to join me, Sally?" He gestured to the path outside the house. Sally Nodded eagerly as she reaches his side. They made there way out of the gate and took an path leading to the graveyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 15 minutes later Sally rubs her exposed arms trying to warm herself while shivering. Jack saw something that reminded him of the Tim burtons ' The dream before valentines day' and was about to point it out to Sally when he took notice of her shivering. He stopped walking and Sally stopped too.

"Sally?" Jack said putting his hand on her back. Sally shivered more and felt her face warm a little. "Y-yes?" She responded teeth chattering. Jack frowned at Sally's coldness and slid his jacket off his shoulders and puts it on Sally. "Here, your freezing. I am fine without my coat anyways." Jack offered smiling. She bit her lip nevously, her face turning more red. "Thank you Jack..." Sally muttered "It's no problem at all Sal." Jack chuckled out. He looked around then pointed to a art shop "Does that not look like Jake and Polly from TDBV?" Sally giggled at Jack before nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They where near the graveyard and Sally though her torso up was warm but that doesn't change the fact she came out here in nothing but a dress. knee length dress. Her legs where wobbly and she was close to just falling. Her hands were going numb She looked up at the gate hoping she wouldn't fall right now. Jack was looking else where sneaking peeks at Sally. Sometimes he wonders why she's not dating any one. She's a wonderful Woman and probably the only person Jack wants. He quietly observes as she rubs her hands together.  "Sal." Jack said Sally looked up at him with a short smile. He comes infront of her and lifts up both his hands. "Here let me warm them up." Sally blushes and gives him her hands. His eyes widen A little. "There so cold.." Jack muttered quietly. Sally sucks in her breath before saying...

               "My lips are cold too..."