1: Arriving

•Aphmau's POV•

"EEEEKKKKK!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!" I screamed.

"I can't tell if your more excited to see Aaron or to go to Starlight." Melissa, Aaron's sister, said smiling at me.

"Both! I can't wait to see Aaron, it's been a whole year! But I've also wanted to go to Starlight since I can remember!"

"Well if you look out of the windows on the left side of the plane you can actually see the Starlight island"

"Wait really!"

"Yep!"

"OMG!!! ITS RIGHT THERE! AARON IS ON THAT VERY ISLAND RIGHT NOW!"

Melissa just laughs.

~Time skip to when they land~

"Well we're here!" Melissa announced.

"EEEKK!" I squealed.

"Aphmau calm down, haha, anyway there is my dad let's go"

"Right"

~ With Mr Lycan AKA Derek ~

"Hey dad!" Melissa said to Mr Lycan. Not gonna lie from the back he looks exactly like Aaron.

"Hey princess, hey Aphmau." He said whilst turning around.

"H-hello, were is Aaron?" I asked.

"Oh he is at his physical therapy. He tried skipping it to come here and wait for you but I wasn't going to let him skip it"

"Dad... what did you do..."

"Threw him back to the house."

"WHAT!!" I yelled. Did I just hear that right. He threw him. Like in the air!

"Dad! How is that meant to help his recovery."

"Well..." Mr Lycan started but was cut of by a starlight resort worker.

"Ah, Mr Wolfwere, here is the spare key you asked for." The worker said giving him the key.

"Thank you"

The worker walked of and I noticed Melissa who looked very annoyed.

"Wolfwere dad, really."

"What it sounds cool, I don't know why you hate it so much."

That's when I noticed...

"Wait! Your guy's ears and tail... there showing!" I said kinda panicked. I just wanna know how I was on a plane with Melissa for like what... 3 hours and didn't notice.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we are using a fake last name to hide who we are to the people that know us as humans, like the fact we are werewolves, and are showing that we are werewolves here because no one here knows our last name as Lycan. Did that even make sense?" Melissa explained.

"Nope, but I can kinda understand what you mean." I replied.

"Anyway, come on you two, let's get back to the house, by the time we have shown Aphmau around and she has gotten unpacked Aaron should be out of his physical therapy." Mr Lycan, or should I say Mr Wolfwere hehe, said.

"Really! Well then what are we waiting for let's go, Mr Wolfwere. Hehe" I say partly laughing.

"I'm gonna regret that aren't I?"

"Yep!"

"Let's just go..." He says sighing. He leads me and Melissa to the house.

I can't believe I'm actually here, on starlight. And the best part is, I get to see Aaron for the first time in a year!

First chapter of my version of Starlight is out! I started writhing this at midnight so the first part might not be the best. Tell me if there is any other My Street seasons you want me to re-write, or add my little twist on if that's how you want to put it.
553 words including this part.

-Møoñ