Chapter 5

Bella's pov

When I got into the living room I saw my aunt Irina and aunt Tanya sitting on the couches as well so I gasped and said oh no and Irina said yeah oh no is right and so I just walked over to the couch and I said down and I waited for someone to talk because I wasn't going to be that person.

So then my auntie Irina said what the hell were you thinking Bella and I said I was thinking that I needed space and not to be followed all the time and then I heard my mom say yeah well you know that your aunts and uncle only follow you to keep you safe and I gasped and turned to look at her and said yeah I know.

Then my dad said Bella you know that the only way you ever get out of this house is with one of us and I said yeah I know but why and my aunt Kate said as she walked over to me to keep you safe princess and I said yeah I understand that I'm sorry auntie Kate and my aunt said yeah I know you are sweetie.

So then my mom said now Bella just because you have said sorry doesn't mean we aren't going to punish you and I said wait what but and my dad said no butts now you know what has to happen and I groaned and said yeah I know and my dad said good now do you know why your being punished.

Then I said yes because I snuck off on my own and went into town and my mom said good now you are grounded for 2 weeks with no TV, phone or computer got it and I said as I hadn't my mom my phone fine whatever and my mom said good girl now Bella please don't do this again and I said yeah I won't.

So then my dad said now Bella we have a very close vampire family coming over tomorrow so please go to bed now and I said alright fine and I stood up and I ran upstairs to my room and I went into it and I got into my pyjamas and I got into bed and I fell to sleep listening to my lullaby that my uncle Laurent made before he died last year from an attack by the wolves in Forks.

Did you like it. Review and comment