Chapter 7

Bella's pov

I lied on my bed for what I thought to be 4 hours and all I did was cry because I couldn't stop because I knew my wolf needed to run and I knew my parents will never let me out of the house again because of the way I downstairs with the Cullen's and so I continued crying until I heard a knock on my bedroom door and so I groaned and said come in and then I sat up on my bed waiting to see who was at my bedroom door.

Then my room door opened and I saw my auntie Kate and my uncle Garrett walk into my room and I stopped crying as they both walked over to me and sat down on my bed beside me and as they sat down Kate said Bella sweetie are you ok and I said yeah I'm fine but I've been better and my uncle Garrett laughed and said yeah we can tell baby girl.

So then I said hey where's mom, dad and Tanya and Kate said oh they are downstairs talking to the Cullen's and then I growled and Garrett said oh come on Bella you need to say your sorry I mean they are going to be living with us for 5 years and I gulped and said 5 years really and Kate said yes really and I said alright fine I'll apologize to them.

Then I stood up and walked over to my room door as my aunt and uncle followed me good girl and so then we walked out of my room and we went downstairs to the others and when we got there I walked into the living room as my aunt Kate and uncle Garrett went to sit back down.

Then I said mom, dad and my parent turned to look at me and then my mom said oh Bella have you had enough and I said yes I'm sorry for the way I talked to you all and my mom said we know darling and then I ran over to her and I sat down beside her and I hugged both my mom and dad.

As I hugged them both my dad said now do you have something to say to the Cullen's and I said as I let go of my parents yes I do and then I looked over to the Cullen's and I said I'm sorry for the way I talked to you all before and Esme said It's ok sweetie we understand and I said thank you.

Then Edward said we are very sorry we didn't know you were apart of this family until today and I said yeah I know but I forgive you all and the Cullen coven all said thank you Bella and as they said that the front door was knocked on and then my family and the Cullen's all gasped and my dad said oh god no and I said what what's wrong.

So then my dad stood up and walked over to the door it's the Volturi the rulers of our vampire kind they know a shifter lives with a vampire coven and I gasped and said scared so they have come for me and my mom said pulling me into a hug they won't take you or hurt you we promise and I said ok mom and then my dad opened the front door and I started panicking.

Did you like it. Review and comment