Chapter 6

Rachel POV:

"She's gonna look so good Roy is gonna look at himself and barf!" I said to myself and walked to Y/n's house. After
I had FINALLY reached her house I'd made sure I got everything in my bag and knocked the door.

She opened the door and quickly led me inside and to her room. She closed the door and said, "Alright do your magic!"

Y/n's POV:

I sat down on a chair and waited for Rachel to start.

She opened her bag and got out eyeliner. She told me to close my eyes and I did. She started, it felt wet and I quickly went back. What do I expect? It's my first time trying on make-up.

Time skip brought to you by happy fella

Rachel handed me a mirror I still had my eyes closed and I was kind of scared to open them. I slowly open my eyes, I screamed! "Omg GIRL I LOOK SO GOOD!" I shouted. "You know you do girl!" Rachel said as she put her stuff away. "Ok now time for clothes" she also said while going to my closet.

She looked around and got a skirt, black leggings, boots, and a nice shirt that was black but said "hot freaks". I loved that ban so much, my favorite song is "I wanna be your boyfriend". (plot twist I'm listening to it right now 😉)

She handed me it and sent me to the bathroom.

I walked out and Rachels eyes widened.

"Girl I think you dropped something, my jaw" Rachel said while walking up to me. She compliment me like crazy, god Rachel is amazing.

It was 10am so me and her had 2 hours to mess around. We sat on my couch and watched a movie.

It was 11:50 and I said my goodbyes to Rachel and of course thanked her. She walked to her house and I started to walk to the park.

I got there perfect timing, I looked around and saw that Roy was already there. He walked up to me and looked up and down.

I noticed and said, "It's to much isn't it? I can go." He grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. "No it's perfect, I love it. You look really pretty."

We first went to this playground near the park it was fun. I really loved swings so I was at the swings most of the time.

We both then walked around the park and it was so much fun, we kept having really nice and good conversations.

It was getting kinda late and I had to go home. He offered me a walk home and I gladly accepted.

As we were talking on the way we made I contact, that when I realized how adorable he is. His hair, his eye's, everything.

As we got to my house he stopped me before walking in. "No goodbye hug?" He said in a joke tone. I gave him and hug and looked into his eyes when I pulled away.

He looked really cute.

Then out of a sudden my body got really hot and started leaning towards his cheek.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!" I thought in my mind. And then, I did something I thought I would never did. I kissed his cheek. I ran away and went into my house almost tripping.

Roy's POV:

Y/n... S-she kissed me, I wasn't complaining but she kissed me! I had to tell the guys about this. I made my way to the candy store just like I promised Ross.

Hey y'all! First off I am so sorry I haven't posted in a long time it because I got into a relationship he wanted to call me 24/7 and I was busy with state testing. And then I had relationship problems and I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me... I didn't have motivation since I've been sad cause it hurts you know? But yeah I'm slowly doing better and yeah, I missed him but he was a whore and he thought just because he pulled me he can pull anyone so yeah. I'll try to update soon bye loves! ❤