Chapter 12

Y/n's POV:

As Roy put his hand around my shoulder, I looked at him in awe. He looked really cute today, his fluffy hair was to die for.

He leaned in close to me, he pecked my lips a couple of times. As he went for a deep kiss, I cupped his face. I used force to make him stop.

"Slow down" I say teasing.

"Jeez your such a teas" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on the couch.

I was a blushing mess. I'd never seen this side of him before, I had to admit it was really hot. He leaned in for a long passionate kiss.

He then moved to my neck.

His mouth reaching my neck. I was blush and shocked. He was so close from kissing my neck until...

A knock.

Roy quickly got off of me. He sat next to me acting like nothing happened as his Uncle came in.

"Oh hey Roy! I was just coming in to see if you have any onions." (Yes, onions)

"Oh there in the kitchen on top of the fridge" Roy said while strocking my thigh with his hand.

I felt weird and shocked, I let a little squeek. Roy head and squeezed my thigh as I gasped.

"Are you two okay? I didn't interrupt anything did I?" He asked as he lifted an eyebrow.

"What no?! We were just watching Peppa pig!" Roy said getting all mad. His Uncle got the onions and left. Roy turned to me and smiled. "Heh, that was crazy." I started laughing.

In held his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

After 2 hours of watching Peppa pig, wrestling, round of pillow fights, touching his hair, and discussing if Ross and Rachel liked each other. My mom called me and told me to go home.

I kissed Roy good bye and left.

Roy's POV:

"What a fun night." I said as I flopped on into bed.

TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY CAUSE MY HANDS HURT AF 😭

Rachel's POV:

It was the last period, and everyone was excited for the dance. I looked away from my paper to look at Robert, Vicky, and Emily.

Robert was talking and Vicky and Emily started laughing. Well to be honest, Emily's laugh sounded fake. What a bitch. I still got my eye on her. (Once again to the Emily's out there reading this I'm sorry and ily loves ❤)

Vicky's POV:

Robert was making a really funny joke, and when he finished it me and Emily started laughing.

Robert then mentioned that he was excited about going to the dance with Emily. Hearing that made me look down. I wish I went with him, at least I'm going, and with my new friends right?

However, everyone got dates! Roy with Y/n. Robert with Emily, and I'm sure Ross and Rachel. It's so obvious it's cute.

Emily started to get all nervous and sweaty when Robert mentioned the dance. She was acting suspicious. What is she plotting? She agreed that she was excited and they kiss.

I felt really jealous. I even felt like a third wheel. This sucks...

The bell finally rang and everyone packed there stuff. Robert and Emily finished and walked away holding hands. I just stood there. Wish that was me...

Rachel then came up to me. "You okay?" She asked me. "Yeah, just wish I took Emily's place." I said. "Don't worry girl, I'll try my hardest for you and him to dance tonight" Rachel said as she held out her pinkie.