Chapter 5

"Ok, I did what you asked now give me the money"

Ross: "We will give you it after your date."

Robert: "Ok, tell me this. Do you even like her, cause we are not those people to force people into a relationship. "

Roy: "I don't know, but I guess I do want to go on this date with her."

Ross: "So you do like her?"

Roy: "I don't know, didn't you just hear me?"

Robert: "How do you feel around her?"

Roy: "Happy, I guess."

Ross: "What are some things you like about her?"

Roy: "That one time she started cussing out this kid because he blamed me on not doing anything on this one project."

Robert: "I gotta admit that was funny. "

Roy: "I know right? She just didn't stop, like you we just had to pull her aside."

Ross: Yeah that was funny, but anyways. Describe her."

Roy: Ok, that's kinda hard. She is nice, sweet, cute, pretty, caring, and funny. I really like being around her."

Robert: "SO YOU DO LIKE HER?!"

Roy: "heh, I guess I do. "

Ross: "That's nice, dude"

Roy: "Wait, why do I even have to pay you if I want to go on this date?"

Ross: "You wanted to by yourself but you chickened out, and me and Robert said we will give you 20$ if you ask her."

Roy: "Oh yeah."

Robert: "Anyways I got to go, my sister wants me to play with her and her happy fella. I see y'all tomorrow bye!"

Ross: "K, see ya."

Roy: "Can I still get the miney?"

Ross: "WHAT? NO!"

Roy: "Fine then I'll cancel"

Ross: "Fine whatever, meet me at the candy store after your date. "

Roy: "Ok, bye"

Ross: "Bye"

Call Ends

Roy's POV:

I hung up the phone call and went on my bed. I guess I was tired. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The next day

Rachel's POV:

I woke up as straight as I heard the alarm. I was so excited for today! I got everything ready! I ran out of my room to see my little brother reaching for some cookies that's on top of the shelve. "You're SO mature!" I said as I was going near the door. "Wait! Before you go please help me! I really wants some cockies!" He said as he stopped trying to reach for the jar.

"Eh, I would but I just don't feel like it you know?" I said in a joking tone. "Please! It will only take less then a minute of your time!" I walked over to him and reached for it. I got it and got 8 from the jar. "Here, take these and eat it before mom and dad wake up." "Ok! Thank you!" He ran upstairs happily.

I walked out the door and started making my to Y/n's house. She is going to look amazing!