Joe

I want to clarify something about clothes because I realized halfway while writing this. Joe is wearing a shirt with some shorts and Cherry is wearing a robe.

I leave the public baths and head to my room to take a shower. I walk with Langa on my way there and we talk about how we wish we were in a hot spring and then separate to shower. I take a shower and around fifteen minutes later Kaoru arrives from the baths.

"How was your bath?" He looked off. He had this look on his face I couldn't quite describe.

"Are you ok?" After I say that Kaoru starts walking towards me. I was sitting on my bed drying my hair when he sits down on my lap

"Do you want to do it? '' Without a response he kisses me. The kiss seemed desperate like it was something he yearned for and had to have right here and now.

"Let me lock the door and then we can continue." I try to carefully carry Kaoru to the spot on the bed next to me while I get up to lock the door

"What are you doing" Kaoru was standing behind me putting his hands where my zipper was

"You must be really horny to be doing all this" He unbuttons my shorts and touches me. He starts to jerk me off

Flap

Flap

Flap

"Kaoru can you wait for a second please we can't do this at the door" I was already hard and I don't want to come on the door

"Kaoru?" Next thing I know is that Kaoru is on his knees putting me inside his mouth.

"Let's move to bed won't it be more comfortable there" There's something wrong with Kaoru. I know there is. Why else would he be like this? My choice is to either stop this now or ask him about it tomorrow. If I stop now he might have a huge breakdown and I don't want to see him cry. But if I wait till tomorrow it'll be easier to hide what this was about. I'll go with this for now. Maybe he'll feel slightly better after this?

I carry Kaoru to my bed and I put him down beside me. He proceeds to get off the bed and on his knees like before. This time he seems more aggressive? I really don't know what to call it, but I feel confused. Why is he doing all of this?

I come and Kaoru swallows. He then takes off my shorts and boxers. He takes off his robe in a seductive way. He unties the robe and slowly lets it fall to the ground.

He sits on my lap, and brings our bodies together while at the same time grinding against me. He kisses me again, the kiss more desperate than the last. Kaoru takes off his boxers and starts to loosen himself.

"I can do that for you" He doesn't say anything, just shakes his head. I trace my finger around his hole and proceed to enter him. I move it around a bit then insert another finger. I loosen him up for a few minutes and then he says

"I'm loose enough" It's the first thing he's said since he's got here. I take my fingers out of him and he puts me inside him

At first he moves slowly, but the closer he gets, the faster he seems to get. I look at him and he's hard. I touch him and help him come. I look up to look at his face and I see the most desperate face I have ever seen. Of all the women I've ever slept with he's had the most desperate gaze.

"Kaoru are you-" I come and he follows right behind me. He gets off of me and takes a shower. He comes out a few minutes later and lays down next to me.

"What was that about?" I turn to look at his face but he's already asleep. I reach my hand out and put my hand on his cheek

"What's wrong Kaoru? I've never seen you with that look in your eyes.

I lay down next to him and cover us with a blanket. I bring him closer to me and hold him. I know something is wrong. It would've been better if this night didn't happen.

To be continued