Cherry: Departure

Today we leave Tokyo. We came as four friends, two of us trying to get the other two to date, but we're coming back as two couples. I wonder what the others will think. I won't tell them yet. I will after Reki, he'll probably tell everyone as soon as he gets there.

Joe: Are you ready to leave?

Reki: Hell yeah I want to go home and see my cat.

Langa: I'll go with you

Reki: I wonder if she's given birth yet

Joe: You have a cat?

Reki: She lives in an alleyway. I visit her daily.

Joe: What if I take her in

Reki: WILL YOU

Joe: Or you can and I'll keep one if her kittens

Reki: You take her in, I'm not sure if I can keep her.

Joe: Alright when we get back we'll get a cage for her and her possible kittens and I'll take them to my place

Reki: Deal. Now I'm excited to get back

Cherry: Then let's go now before we miss our train.

Joe: Shit let's run for it

They run and somehow make it to they're train. They arrived at Okinawa later that day. The next day when Joe and Reki went to take the cat she still hadn't given birth, he rushed her to his place so she could be adjusted easily. The next day she had three kittens. And a few months later Miya, Reki, and Langa all get kittens. Around that same time. Reki told Miya and Shadow about him and Langa which pushed Joe and Cherry to do the same. They were supportive, and they were able to live the rest of their lives peacefully together.

The end