𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

On The Jolly Rodger, Captain Hook stood at the wheel staring out at the sea, then he reached in his pocket to take out the magic bean. He was about to throw it out but stopped and retrieved his hand. Hook then opened his fist and looked down at the bean.

The thought of Kenzie made him requestion his actions. Her voice was in his head telling him how she believed in him, that she believed that he could be a better person. What would Kenzie do? What would she say about leaving the others with no way to rescue Henry's father? He wondered.

He knew she would want to be saved but she wouldn't be happy about not helping the others either. But there was no other way around it. It was either save Kenzie or save Neal and he would rather save Kenzie. She didn't know about the But if he went to the others he was certain they'd want to save Neal due to how upset Henry will be.

"Hook, " a voice came from beside him so he turned around. He was greeted by blonde hair and grey eyes glaring at him.

"Swan, " He said.

"Did you seriously think we would just let you get away with the only bean we have? " She demanded pointing at him furiously.

"Hand it over, " she added holding out her hand.

"No, if you want you're going to have to take it from me. And I wasn't using it for mine. I was going to use it to save Callie," he said.

"You expect me to believe that."

"Believe what you want. You can come with me if you want or get off my ship, " he ordered

"Why would I want to come with you?"

"Well I might need help, " he explained.

"You're serious about going to rescue Callie?" She questioned.

"Aye, so are you coming?"

"Well I want to save her but Neal is also lost, " she acknowledged.

"Neal knows more about magic and the fairytale world. Callie doesn't and she isn't just lost she has been kidnapped by Ronan. I was unfortunate to meet him years ago and he is not someone you want to meet." He was growing in patience and hoped she would come with him.

"Fair point, " she said.

"So are you coming with me or not?" He asked.

"If he is bad as you say then you might need help, " Emma offered.

"So that's a yes?"

"Yeah."

Elsewhere

"Stop it let me go," ordered Kenzie trying to pull away, but it was no use. "Where are you taking me? Where is this?" She questioned. Ready to kick him when the opportunity arose.

Ronan dragged her across a golden beach and into the dense forest. "You'll see and Neverland, " he replied.

"Neverland as in the Neverland? " questioned Kenzie.

"Where else?" He said.

This is Neverland and he has magic. He's from the fairytale world, Kenzie realized and her mouth opened wide as she let out a gasp. "No way, " she sighed. How had she never known that about him? All this time he had been from the fairytale world and she never knew.

"Is that so hard to believe? You know about Storybrook, and magic already."

"My friends will come for me you know, " she stated ignoring what he just said. " And once they get me out of here you'll be sorry, " she threatened.

"You think they'll save you. They'll be too busy saving the kid's father, they'll forget all about you because isn't that what always happens? Your friends just forget about you," he declared with an evil grin.