bts kprofiles

BLUE is a soloist and member of South Korean music group BTS under Big Hit Music

BLUE is a soloist and member of South Korean music group BTS under Big Hit Music. She is a former member of the South Korean girl group I.O.I under YMC Entertainment and CJ E&M. She made her official solo debut under Bighit Music on July 7th, 2023 with 'Crystal Clear'.

fandom name: army ( official )
official colors: —

Stage Name: BLUE
Full Name: Jang Jeonghwa
English Name: Blair Jang
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Sub-Vocalist, Face of the Group, Maknae
Birthday: September 1st, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 163 cm / 5'4"
Weight: 42 kg / 92 lbs
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Representative Emoji: 🐆
Blue's Spotify List: Blue's Favorite Tracks
Instagram: @blair

facts about blue
– she was born in tampa, florida but moved to sydney, australia when she was a year old.
– she has one sibling, an older step-sister.
– she is a former sm entertainment trainee.
– she joined sm by their weekly auditions while visiting family in seoul.
– she was a member of i.o.i. ( rank 2 in produce 101 )
– she is the winner of unpretty rapstar 2.
– she is a good singer. she was praised for her singing by judges and viewers while recording for a mission on produce 101.
– she was ranked class a in the company evaluation and and a in the pick me up re-evaluation in produce 101.
– she was born on the same day as fellow bandmate jungkook.
– the member she is closest to is jungkook.
– she said in an interview that she chose the stage name 'blue' because that was what her mom almost named her.
– her favorite tv show is south park, and her favorite characters are tweek and butters.
– blue attended seoul performing arts high school with jungkook, both graduating in 2017.
– her rolemodels are hyuna and boa.
– she made her acting debut in 2016 on the netflix show stranger things under her english name, blair jang.
– she is a fan of kali uchis, beyoncé, dove cameron, and ice spice.
– she is close to jennie ( blackpink ), seulgi ( red velvet ), chuu ( loona ), and hani ( exid ).
– she was originally part of the red velvet lineup, but left the company before the debut.
– she was the last member to join the group.
– she is currently in a relationship with stranger things costar dacre montgomery, confirmed by bighit in 2018. the two announced on april 2021 that they had broken up through mutual agreement.
– she and jungkook share an apartment together as they didn't want to separate after bts moved out of their dorms.
– on march 13th, 2017, bighit entertainment announced that blue would not attend any more dates of the wings tour until further notice and will take a break for severe exhaustion. she returned on may 15th, 2017.
– she is an occasional guest on the watcher entertainment show puppet history, and she is one of the lead hosts of the company's show ghost files and mystery files.
– she is the global ambassador for prada.
– on april 13th, 2022 it was confirmed by bighit to be in a relationship to youtuber ryan bergara. on february 14th, 2023, the couple are engaged.
– blue's ideal type is someone who can make her laugh. she doesn't care about looks.

Do you like Blue?
Yes, I love her, she's my ultimate bias
I like her, I think she's okay
I think she's overrated

Latest Korean Comeback: