Your always gonna be my Endgame

"Ugh! Fuck you Gunner!! Y-you fuckk!"

"I hope we never meet again Ray mond"

"I don't even need you! I didn't even love you even once!"

"Yeah sure Ray"

"Gunner...you fuck"

I take out my pistol out of my pockets and aim at his head.

"Do it Ray."

I can't- my hand's are shaking to much I can't even aim

Tommy was right I never should trusted anyone. I never should get attached. Dumb ray as always you even fall inlove to the enemies. Sneaky link my ass everyone knows.

"Ugh..*sob* just go Gunner"

"I'm sorry Ray."

"Just go. But you should know- I'm never going to forgive and forget this ."

"I know."

I'm sorry Ray , But I never stopped loving you not even now . we are just not meant to be together we are in the

Different path , Different sides . You deserve better than me. I'm letting you go now my beautiful lady .

Tears started to fall in my eyes and my knees started to get weak . Gunner *sob* your such a fucking coward how can you let me go like this!!

_____________________________________________

Well that was my past relationship but as you can see it didn't go well- . But don't worry since he's not the only guy in the city, it's not like it's the end of the world .

"Exactly , Gorl it's time!"

"H-huh? Sorry what you said"

"Stop thinking Ray and let's just have fun Life isn't that bad if you make it not bad!"

"Hahaha of course that make a lot of sense"

"So? Wanna do a crime together? Just like the old days you and I Gorl!"

"You and I . That sounds perfect I'm down!"

"Alright hmmm banks are too hard to get now . So let's just Rob someone"

"Alrighty! Who's driving? Definitely not me but if it's you- you know what fuck it you drive April"

"Yess!"

"I got some drugs and shit . Are you Ready?"

"Let's goooo!"

I'm totally going at the prison I didn't told her but I already put down all my important things in my Apartment-.

_____________________________________________

"Hey Look isn't that Gunner?"

"Who-?"

"C'mon the one you dated!"

"I'm just kidding- wait who is that beside him."

"I think that's Jones"

"Jones huh"

I guess I can play around while in the prison.

"You got distracted again April, let's go steal some in the pier since it's getting late.There should be people there."

"Oh yeah-"

_____________________________________________

"Hands up! If you wanna live!"