I Love You

Randypov
It was just like a normal day for me doing some crimes here and there.

Messing around just like usual. When suddenly my phone rings. I look at it and it was Ray- I picked it up of course yeah 100%.

“Raymundo! What's up?"

“Randy..."

“Why you sound like that-"

“Come at....the pier"

“What-"

She hanged up. What the f^ck is going on?!
She didn't sound energetic as usual so I come. I was worried. But I didn't know what was about to happened. The end of something I hold important to.

I entered my car. Don't know which one- I was actually hanging with the boys but I was to concerned at ray-. I didn't bother saying my goodbye. I just left like that.

“What's up with Randy?" Ramee

“Probably just Rachel ya know" Taco

I arrived at the pier somehow I feel nervous at what about to happened. Or what's gonna happen.

I walked around until the end of the pier. And finally saw Ray standing just watching the waves goes. I approached her in the back and decided to surprised her. Of course knowing me if there's a chance to do something stupid to her I will hee.

“Randy not now....pls"

The smirk on my face disappeared so quickly. And confusion took me.

“Sorry-sorry. What's going on? How's life?"

The silence was too loud. And I'm starting to really get concerned did I do something stupid again. What did I do. I don't remember doing something to her-. My thoughts stopped when she finally talk.

“What are we?"

“What?"

“What are we Randy?"

I was taken back by how sudden this is. And couldn't respond. I wish I could I wish I did. But I'm to pity- I couldn't do it.

“That's what I thought..your so pity Randy bullet. Why am I the only one who had to go through this. Why do I care so much about us I hate this."

“Ray-."

“I like you Randy. I love you- and I know you said we shouldn't but I can't just moved on like that. I had to say it and I'm not gonna regret it. Do you have something to say?"

I know. I know she expected so much to me but I just couldn't do it. Why I just can't why I was so afraid. If I answered you that night. Will everything changed.

Will I be the one who's your laughing at right now across the street. Will I be the one holding your hand at the beach. Will I be the one your with every minute. Will I not feel the so much regrets,loneliness,
emptiness and jealousy. Will I be actually happy with you forever. If only I wasn't a coward that night.

1weeklater

I woke up again in this empty apartment no colors. Even in my dream your the only one I see. I couldn't run away I couldn't escape your always on my mind. Is this how you feel this so much pain.

After cleaning up and eating. I left the Apartment just like usuals.

“Hey boys!"

I look and it's you again. The difference is you don't look at me the same anymore did you really moved on. The difference is we don't hang out more like we used to. We don't have fun like we used to. We... Don't flirt or joked around like we used to. The most I'm afraid of happening is actually happening because of my cowardness.