The Luau of 2019: A Stardew Valley story

!WARNING!: This story contains smut material and more specifically FART/SCAT RELATED THINGS. It isn't meant for underage not adults and stuff, and obviously, not for those not into farts. If you think farts/poop are disgusting i apologize if this showed up on your page, but some people are into it okay!! And if you do like it, and are an adult, then feel free to keep reading, i will do my best! (this is my first story and probably a one off so... enjoy!)

The year is 2019. You've been living on your farm a few years. A little over a year ago, you got married to a girl with purple-dyed hair named Abigail. She is an interesting girl, to say the least. She likes swords, and trains with them often, but has a deeeep fear of spiders, so despite being okay with a sword, even if she has one in-hand, if she sees a spider, she jumps and shrieks in fear, which you find endearing. 

Also, she looooves food, so much food

Also, she looooves food, so much food. Theyre all very sharp/toxic/acidic things like blueberry cobbler, spicy eel, pufferfish, and so on. Also she loves when people give her quartz and amythest, though you don't know where she keeps it all.... you couldv'e sworn you've given her at least 50 of these large chunks of rock, wouldn't you have found them in a chest somewhere? Or on a shelf? Weird... anyways...

Because of her diet, Abigail's level of um

Because of her diet, Abigail's level of um... smell... is NOT normal. She does have a slight chubby tummy and a bit of extra on her thighs due to her eating habits, but this is nothing strange. What IS abnormal is the, to put it lightly... deadly smells that come from her. And I dont mean normal SBDs, I mean she rips them loud, and hard, as often as she can, and they do not smell pleasant. No, these are smells like the worst of rotten cheese, the kind that sting your nose, the ones that, if you get too close, they will probably hurt just to be near and sniff. Still, every day, she will wake up, say "moooorniing", do a big stretch, blast one (PLLBBRRRTTT!!!) through her lacy black panties on the bed, yawn, lazily say "excuse me" about half the time, and then get up, walking sleepily to the kitchen, probably to make herself some eggs. The scent she leaves behind was practically unbearable at first, like it made you wanna puke, but you held it in so as not to upset your poor wife. Besides, you knew she was a smelly one when you first started dating...

Back to 2017...