i hate you

(fart, this'll be bandus pov bc why not anyways my back hurts like HURTS man, i've been sitting in this uncomfortble spot it hurts sm i hate itthgjghjgfg anyways enjoy this stupid part of the story that has barely anything to do with expunged or bendu i just got bored so here we goooooo)

i was sitting down under a tree, im finally at peace, no screaming, no chao- i hear a loud bang coming from a farm, oh my god what now, i slowly walk over to see bambi fighting with expunged, i sigh, "HEY! can you keep it down im trying to sleep" they both look at me and give me the death stare OOOOK!!! im not dealing with it, i just walk away to see bendu mad, i sit beside him "whats wrong bud????" he just ignored me, why is no one talking to me today.... i'll just go in the corn field and get lost, i slowly walk into the fields, it seems so big to me im already lost, i walk a bit, i see someone there so i run to them, "HEY!!! YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE!!!!!" ^david:"you shouldn't either!~ wont you get hit by bambi again?"^ EW david, he spat in my soup and im still mad at that, "you still look like a homosexual." ^david:"and you still like a unwanted uwu boy"^ man that really pissed me off. i dont look like a uwu boy ^david:"awww~ cat got ur tonuge?~"^ "WHA- NO??!!" he laughed, bro i really hate his laugh its so fucking annoying i couldn't say anything, im just so fucking pissed off rn i hate this man. i try to walk away ^david:"HEY! where are you going???" he grabbed me, "EW GET UR DIRTY HAND OFF ME!!!!! plus im going back there!!!" ^david:" wont bambi hit you again tho?"^ he had a point, that made me mad, everything he does makes me mad... i wanna hit him so bad rn.. ugh, i just sat down and david sat next to me, this day is the WORST, david patted my head and smiled at me, i tried to bite him but his to fast, bro i hate him sm... "i hate you..." ^david:"AWWWW i love you too~"^ he kissed me on my cheek, i was red but i hated it.. ok maybe i did like the little kiss but i still hated him. he started talking to me about modeling a lot, i tried to ignore him, till i hear something about expunged and bambi, " HEY HEY HEY wait, do you know why they won't talk to me ^david:"that got you to speak... they won't speak to anyone, i really dont know why but its funny how they only talk to each other like they're planning something or have a stupid deal, or they like each other! thats a 0% chance, expunged likes bendu and hates bambi, and bambi likes dave and someone else and hates expunged! they hate each others guts" "bambi likes someone else?..." ^david:"you didn't know? almost everyone knows even dave, he just haven't told anyone who yet... its kinda like a sercet, maybe expunged knows bc they r only talking to each other, but its also weird bendu isn't talking to ANYONE, he maybe had a fight with expunged and is upset at that or something, but he wouldn't just stop talking... its just so weird.. do they all have a sercet? hmmm if they do I'D LOVE TO KNOW!"^ "ofc you would... you're so nosey all the time.." ^david:"why ofc i am darling~ i was made like that! also made very sexy~"^ i just stare at david in a bit of shock, he wasn't that hot... WHAT??? he isn't hot at ALL, he is just so annoying.. he grabbed me cheeks and kissed me on the lips, my face was very red, i never got kissed on the lips... i was super shocked i couldn't speak... aw man i.. fuck.. he was still holding my cheeks, ^david:"awww! ur so red... CCUUUTTTEEE!!!!"^ he hugged me, man i hate this, he was hugging me so tight... i fell back and he fell on top of me, i couldn't get up.. he's so heavy, he got up but pinned me down, "HEY! what do you think ur doing?!?" ^david:"im sorry but ur just always SOOO cute!! i just feel so.. i don't know! i know you hate me and that buuuut.. ur very cute~" i couldn't say a thing, i got so speechless a bunch of times by this dumb fuck.. i open my mouth to say something but he kissed me, holy shit his mouth was so warm and wet.. he pulled back and just sat on top of me, i just pretended to hate it and spit, "EW you taste gross" he just laughed ^david:"didnt seem like you hated it tho~ plus! I still have your saliva in my mouth~"^ I'm sick of it, I run away but hit my head on something.

end of this part bc I wanna make a new book...
858 words ig bye