i love you

(this is bendus pov bc why the fuck nott!!! also a little warning there will be kidnapping and other stuff blah blah blah idk how it'll go but YAY!!!!)

i placed bandu on the bed worried, he hit his head pretty hard thank god david told me, i sat beside him rubbing his head as he sleeps, why is expunged so rude to him? he's a very nice brother... too nice to expunged, poor bandu.. i hugged bandu while he was still passed out with bandages on his head, i kiss his head and then i went downstairs to grab a piece of bread then leave, i sit under a tree and staring throwing bits of bread for the birds, today was so peaceful, as soon i was finished giving the beard to the birds i got a taco for myself and ate it, but i wonder where expunged was... probs killing people in a other world, maybe the humans world they always try to catch on to us but im pretty sure expunged is probably the reason why, one time he got caught and barely almost died so i had to save that idiot, also bandu  had to save him, he can be so stupid...  i started to play on my keyboard, i felt like someone was watching me, eh probably just a cat or something its fine, i was about to press a other note but then i was knocked out,

(a few hours later LOL)

i waked up with something on my head in a cold room "PUTA NO DESEADA No hice nada malo, solo quería tocar mi teclado, idiota no deseado, tu madre debería haberse hecho un aborto cuando te tuvo, cerdo, espero que te caigas y te rompas el cuello algún día. perra gay, sé que soy una persona gay, PERO DEBERÍAS QUEMARTE, AMANTE DEL COÑO!!!!!!" yeah i cussed them out in spanish, i guess.... they hugged me, i tried to kick them but i was tied to a chair or something, bro this day is so bad, this can be a prank! right.. RIGHT?????? they slowly took the bag off of my head but then i bit their hand, they didn't react, wait is that expunged??? expunged patted my head (expunged:"awwww.. you look so perfect, aha.. i can cut you up and eat your body or i can just keep you here tied up and have my own loveable boy friend!! ah.. hahahaha.. i can do so much.." i dont know what the fuck is wrong with him rn but i dont like it a tiny bit LIKE BITCH NO DONT CUT ME UP he slowly raised a knife to my neck and smiled a bit, nahh this shit creepy as fuck dawg i wanna get outta here, "RARO, déjame salir de aquí ahora mismo o llamaré a la policía!" (expunged:"awwahaha... you're so cute even tho i can't understand a THING your saying to me right now..~") i stuck my tonuge out at him but he grabbed mt tonuge and put the knife against it, i was sweating a lot, i dont wanna die or stop talking, I HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE TO CUSS OUT i start crying a bit as he wiped my tears, (expunged:"its ok darling... i won't hurt you yet..~ i have a bunch of things to do with you!" i better be fucking dreaming... he kissed me on the lips, god damit he's kinda hot when he's crazy tho WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A CHAINSAW??? he was holding a chainsaw and i was getting more worried by the second, i just wanna leave already, he cut the chairs legs off and i fell down tied and unable to move, he sat on top of me and i try to wiggle to get out of this mess, he really enjoyed seeing me struggle, and he put his foot on my head, damn he was wearing heel like boots that hurts, he was pushing down on my head every second, if i die this is NOT the way i wanna die, or do i? idk i just feel the pressure very second getting worst "NO stop stop stop" i actually started crying, i don't wanna die yet... he got off my head, (expunged:"hmmm.. you look cute when you cry..") he laid down on me, he put his chest against mine, he was very close, i was about to scream but then his fingers hit the back of my mouth, GOD DAMN that hurt really bad... i felt my tears run down my face as expunged was enjoying this like some sort of good show (expunged:"hmmm... i don't have anything else to really do... heyyy if i let you go you won't tell anyone right?") i shaked my head yes so fast he let me go and i ran away (expunged:"awwww i love him!!!!")

im so lazy rn so end LNJIKJ