this wont be cannon in the book dw bbgs

( HIIIII ITS ME IM ALIVE MHMHM AND IM BACK!!! back with the worst thing ever, HOLY FUCK ITS BEEN LONG HAVE A NICE TIME READING THIS) expunged was causing chaos, as usual and then lil ol bendu came around, he watched their madness and looked up at them, "mi amor... i don't think you should do this anymore... it seems to.. viole-"
"OH YOU MUSTARD FUCKER! CALM DOOOOWWWNN IT ISN'T THAT BAD! LISTEN TO ME ALRIGHT? WHEN WE GET HOME I CAN MAKE YA FOOD! AND MAYBE MORE THAT YOU LIKE..." expunged smirked a bit and bendu sighed, he didn't wanna keep going through his lovely partner killing people and stuff, he wanted someone *NORMAL* he wanted someone soft. a couple hours later bendu was home sitting on the couch looking depressed. expunged came home and noticed that "OH BENDU... STOP BEING A WUSS... IM NOT THAT BA-"
"mi amor.. i can't do this anymore.."
"EXCUSE ME?"
expungeds smile faded staring at bendu confused at what he means.

"i think ur a lovely.. person! but i don't think i can DO THIS anymore! i love you a lot expunged but... i just can't deal with all ur violence! even tho it's towards other people! i wanna brea-"

expunged immediately grabbed bendu by the neck holding him in the air "you aren't leaving me."

bendu gasped for air begging while every second expungeds grip got harder, bandu walked in with cameo and saw all of this "SIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" bandu dropped the ice cream he had, expunged dropped bendu and looked over to bandu "it isn't any of ur BUSINESS PEASANT." cameo went over to bendu making sure he was ok, it seemed like bendu just passed out, as bandu and expunged were fighting cameo went upstairs with bendu and sat on the bed, a couple minutes later bendu woke up to see cameo "oh.. *cOuGh* hey dude.." "jeez! bendu! are you alright! they were gripping ur throat pretty hard man!" bendu mumbled a bit and talked to cameo about it, after a while of talking he went downstairs with bendu, expunged was no where to be found "bandu we are leaving.. we can't stay here you two can stay at my place alright!" bandu agreed with it and they went, cameo placed bendu in his bed for him to rest and closed the lights leaving the room, he had a night mare of expunged finding them and killing cameo and bandu just to kidnap bendu. he sprung up awake sweating breathing heavily, he looked over to cameo and bandu sleeping on the floor and sighed. it was 4 am and he went back to bed, he knew this isn't his last time seeing expunged again.