Chapter 3

After texting Uraraka I lay down and try to fall asleep. I cant tho so imma do the next best thing. I get up and put on my converse i then put on one of my dad's jackets. I grab my wallet and my house keys. I unplug my phone and checked the time
3:45 a.m
I sigh as i grab pepper spray. 'Wait i can just use my speed to escape any bad guys' I shake my head and walk out of my room. Dad isn't home so i don't have to be quiet. I hear little paws hitting our hard wood floor. I smile slightly. I turn around and see Skull my favorite kitten in the whole world. Skull looks up at me and meows. I pick her up and i start walking out to the door. "Alright Skull you gotta stay here i cant take you to Target." I say as soft as i can. She just meows. I set her down."Stay" I say as i unlock the door and walk out. I shut the door and lock it. I walk down the street just enjoying life when i see a man. He looks to be around 5'8-5'9. He has beautiful purple hair and eyes. His hair is in a half up half down thing. He looks at me and smiles I smile back. "Hello." He says trying to be nice. "Hey." i look up at him. "What's your name?" he ask me. "Y/n, Y/n Aizawa." I say slightly smiling. "What about you?" he looks at me shocked for a moment. "You're the daughter of the pro hero Eraserhead." i smile and nod. "I'm Shinso Hitoshi nice to meet you Y/n."i smile that same creepy smile. He looks kinda scared for a second but then quickly composes himself. I look up at him. "Would you like to come to target with me?" I say hoping he says yes. He smiles. "Sure why not. But i don't have money on me." I laugh slightly. "That's fine i'll pay for whatever." I start walking. He walks and catches up to me. I hear another pair of foot steps following me. i turn my head slightly to see a 5'9 male with blue hair following us. I grab Shinso and start walking faster he gives me a confused look. I hear the foot steps speeding up almost right behind us. I keep my composer and wrap my arms around Shinso's waist. "Hold on tight Shinso." He looks at me confused before i activate my quirk and speed to target.
???'s pov
I see her the daughter of EraserHead. 'Finally' I speed up trying to get closer. I smile a sinister smile as she turns around. I watch as she speed up and i start to speed up too. She grabs onto the boy beside her and suddenly she's gone with a trail of black lightining following close behind her. I sigh knowing i lost her. I call Kurigo and he warps me to the base. When i get back i see two people one a girl the other a boy. The girl is about 5'2 with blonde hair and space buns. She's in a school girl outfit. The boy is about 5'10 with black spiky hair. He has purple scar looking shit on him. He has these blue eyes. "Hi i'm Toga." The girl says with a weird looking smile. "Dabi." The boy says. "Quirks?" i say walking to the bar and grabbing a beer. "If I drink blood i can look and sound like that person." She says. "The only down fall is I have to get naked because i also get their clothes." She says. I look at her and smirk."I can make blue flames that cremate shit ig." I look at him. 'Well isn't he just lovely.' i studie both of them. "You're in."