chapter 6

•Y/n's dream•
Dark
cold
small
I slowly open my eyes. I feel cold metal on my wrist. I see the blue boy infront of me ."Soon you will be mine Y/n  Aizawa. You will be all mine." Blue boy puts his hand on my thigh and i scream in pain as my leg starts to disnagrate. He walks away laughing. I feel hot tears come down my face. Suddenly everything goes black.
•Y/n's pov•
I wake up crying. I wipe my tears and i sit up. Beau comes up to my bed and barks. I pick her up and she nuzzles her snout into my chest.I sigh feeling safe again. 'So blue boy's quirk is disintegration.' i think to myself. I lay back down with Beau on my chest I turn on some music and fall back asleep.
•1 Week later•
I walk back home after training. I stretch and yawn as i walk up to my porch. I look for my jets and realize i cant find them.I give up and i phase through the door.I unlock the door. I sit on the couch and i turn on (f/m) and just relax. I hear a knock on my door and i open it to see a note on my porch. I pick it up and look at it. On the front was written 'U.A' I smile. I walk inside and kick the door shut. I tun to my dad's room."Dad!" i scream. "What Y/n?" he says slightly annoyed."It here my U.A acceptance letter!" I yell as my body's cells speed up."Okay calm down your gonna Phase again." i calm down and sit on his bed.I open it and a disk falls out.A hologram pops up from the bed."All might!" i yell. "Hello young Aizawa. I'm glad to say that i'll be seeing you at U.A." He says with his bright smile. I feel tears run down my face. "DAD I DID IT!" i say hugging him."Good job kid."He says hugging back. I get up and pick up the letter. I go back down stairs and throw away the packaging. I hold my student I.D and the disk. I walk outside and see another package.I pick it up and take it inside. I sit on the floor and open it. 'Oh right my U.A uniform." I smile. I take my uniform up into my room and i hang it up. I put my Students I.D on my keys. I grab Beau and put her little leash on. I take her out side to do her thing. Once she's finished i take her back inside. I let her run around while i work on my hero costume. I start working and making sure i label what the function is. I add a utility belt that has a pocket to hold knives. In case of not being able to use my powers. I make sure it's literally everything prof like fire, electricity, ect. I finish and i speed to the post office. I send it to U.A. I freeze time when outside of the post office. I walk around slowly. i look behind me and see the electricity coming from behind me . I Contiue to walk around i see a store i unfreeze time and my electricity slowly comes to a stop. I walk in. I see eraserhead merch. I walk over there and look around. i see something i want and remember all i have is my card. I grab it and a Eraser head poster and action figure. I grab an All Might pair of sweat pants. I walk back over to the eraserhead side and grab that pair of sweat pants. I walk over to the Midnight place and grab a hoodie and action figure. I walk over to the cash register and pay. I walk out with my bag and freeze time again. I slowly walk around and o see shinso. I put my hand on him and he unfreezes. "Hey shin." he jumps and my hand starts to fall i grab him again. "If i move my hand you will freeze again so try not to move to much." he nods. I grab his hand and drag him to my house. "He shin i never got your number." I say with a slight smile while unfreezing time. "Oh right here give me your phone." I give him my phone and he gives me his. we exchange numbers. and he heads to his house. I smile at the name he put. 'Purple haired bitch' i laugh a bit and walk inside. I see my dad on the couch and i hug him. "Hey dad." i day letting go. "Hey kid." I walk up into my room and put my stuff away. I sit down and look at the time.
'5:59'
My phone reads. I lay down and put on a movie. Dad walks in and puts Beau in my room she waits by my bed to pick her so i do. I lay her beside me and slowly we fall asleep.