Chapter 7

Beep
Beep
Beep
I wake up and shut off my alarm. I sit up and remember that today is my first day at U.A. I get up and put on my uniform. i don't button the shirt all the way up bc it feels like i'm being suffocated. I slide on my knee high combat boots. I grab my keys, a monster, and my gloves. I grab my chain and put it around my neck. i grab my bag.

I walk down stairs and grab some toast and walk to my motorcycle

I walk down stairs and grab some toast and walk to my motorcycle. I put on my helmet and gloves and start to head to U.A. Once i arrive everyone stares at me. i take my helmet off and my (h/l) black heir falls down. I take my keys out of my motorcycle and lock my helmet to my bike. I walk inside the school and i run into someone. I drop all my stuff and i sigh. I pick up my stuff and i see a boy with red spiky hair. "I'm so sorry that was so not manly of me." The redhead says. I look at him and shrug. I start to walk away. "Hey what's your name?" The redhead ask. "Y/n Aizawa and you?" I look up at him. "Erijo Kirishima." I walk to my class and i take a seat. I see a small boy coming near me. I freeze time. "God i'm so done with this." i sigh and get up to stand behind him i grab him and tie him to his seat. I sit down and unfreeze time. My dad walks in and looks at me. I smile a little and sink into my chair. "Okay so welcome to U.A or whatever. Grab a gym uniform and meet me outside." I look at dad I speed and get it and i go to the girls changing room. I change and head outside. I look at my dad and smile. I sit on the ground and I wait. I feel someone walk up behind me and hug me. I jump up. "Holy shit" Uraraka laughs. "Y/n!" I see she's wearing the shoes i got her. "Nice shoes Ura" I giggle and so does she. Once everyone arrives dad tells this bakugo kid to throw a ball. He throws it and gets like 750 idk i wasn't paying attention. We move on. I was out of it the whole day. I was happy at first then things took a turn.
•Time skip to after school•
Im laying in bed and suddenly i get a text from shinso.
Shin: Hey Y/n wanna hang out?
              I am speed: Sure why not
I smile at my phone. 'I think i like him.' I shake my the thought out of my head. 'No Y/n bad' i sigh and just put on my eraser head pj pants and i throw on a old shirt of my dads. I grab my keys, my phone,  and my wallet. 'i should take my car today.' I grab my sandles and put them on i call shinso. "Shin i'll pick you up." i say as i walk downstairs and get in my car. I have shinso send me his address and i hang up. I make my way to shinso and he hops in my car. We head to Walmart and just fuck around. We buy some candy and i buy a new pair of sandles. Because while we were walking some asshole stepped on the back of my sandles and broke them so i've been running all around Walmart with only socks on.  As we are paying me and shinso touched hands. It's stupid but my heart fluttered and i started to get nervous. I looked away from him and just continue to pay. I grab the bags and head to my car. I give Shinso his stuff and i drop him off at his house.
•Shinso's pov•
As y/n's drops me off she gives me a hug. Usually her hugs don't give me butterflies but they did just now. I get out and i walk into my house and i greet my little sister. "Hey Mj." I say picking up my sister. "Hi Kitty." She says laughing. "Alright time to go to bed." I say taking her to her room. I lay her down and she slowly falls asleep. When she's asleep i walk into my room and i fall asleep as well.
•Y/n's pov•
I get home and I shower. I get out and dry myself off. I look down trying to find Beau. I look under my bed and i see her. i call her but i see she's not moving. "B-beau?" I say starting to tear up. "B-BEAU!" I grab her and she's stiff. Dad runs in and sees me bawling my eyes out. He grabs her and takes her to Uncle Mic who is downstairs watching a movie. Dad comes back and tells me something that makes my heart stop. "Y/n honey...."He pauses. "She's gone" I look at my hands as the world slows down. I grab my phone and my charger and i speed over to Uraraka's house. The world slowly goes to normal and i knock. i hear running and suddenly a women who looks like Uraraka comes running. "H-hello." She says kinda nervous. "I-is uraraka h-h-here?" i say crying harder. "Uraraka your friend is here!" she yells. Ura comes running down and sees me crying. She pulls me inside and takes me to her room. "Beau is dead." I say wiping my tears. She pulls me into a hug and lays me down. "Just lay down and relax im here." she lays my head on her chest and i listen to her heart beat. slowly i fall into a deep sleep.

A/n
So hey something is gonna happen between you and a certain purple haired boy so look out for that in the next few chapters. Anyways i'll see you lovely people later.