Scourge does as he pleases

This is about silver and scourage.
Silvers POV:
Ahhh, I finally woke up and I decided to just use my powers to go to the kitchen and make myself a toasted bread. I heard a sudden knock so I walked over to the door and opened it. It was Scourage. "What do YOU want." I growled in a low tone to try and scare him. "Cmon long time no see??" he laughed. Somehow I still had something for him. I didn't actually think he would show up. God I hated him so much. But hey, he's here. "Go away Scourage!!" I yelled and slammed the door, I couldn't face him. Somehow I started to get a weird tingly feeling on the lower part of my body. I ignored it since Scourage opened the door again. "Silver baby, come on.." Scourage said as he took a step into my house. I crossed my legs because I knew what was going on with my lower body.
Scourages POV:
He really thought I wouldn't notice his little party. Honestly it was pretty cute on how he tried to hide it. But nothing ever gets past me. Especially when it's Silver. I forced myself inside his house, it was pretty clean and it smelled nice. "GET OUT SCOURAGE I DONT WANT YOU HERE!!!" Silver yelled right directly into my face. "Cmon just because Chaos gave me a peck???" I said taking a seat on his couch. Well that for sure shut him up. "I loved you scourage." Silver silently mumbled as he walked to his room. Gee..did it really hurt that bad? All I did was have sex with him then I left. I could hear him crying and I had no clue what to do. I just drank water.

Silvers POV:
I couldn't stop crying. He used my body for his own pleasure. It hurts horribly since I still love him like hell. I heard him grab a glass but I didn't care. FUCK! Why me. Why why why why. I don't want him here. I don't want him to use me again. I fucking hate him. But yet I still love him. I looked around my room for something to shut me up. I had no luck though. I heard heavy footsteps getting closer and closer. I quickly locked my door knowing that Scourage was going to open the door somehow anyways. I hid under the covers of my bed to not be spotted by the horrible monster lurking in my house.

Scourages POV:
"Silver come on! You know I love you right?" I said trying to convince him to open the door. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have USED ME. It was so cold being all alone." Silver yelled. "Fine then." I said as I began to break the door. Silver began to cry harder. He was screaming at me to stop. But my love for him..I couldn't stop. I had to apologize. The door was finally gone. I looked around for Silver, "g..go away." Silver said with his voice cracking. "Silver!" I yelled removing the covers.  "WHAT??!! What do you want?!!" Silver yelled turning around. I noticed how hard he was, I told him about his erection and he began to try and push me away. "Stop it!" Silver exclaimed.

Silvers POV:
Fuck. He found out about my stupid erection. "Go away." I said as I stared at his face. He had a smirk on his face. Was he going to use me again.? I had found out he had one too. An erection. "Scourage you have one too." I said as he laughed, "I know. It's because of you." Scourage replied I did the last thing I wanted to. "Scourage..can we.." I said but I stopped my sentence because Scourage had left. Great. He leaves again. I finally calmed myself down as I prepared myself for a nap. I shut my eyes and then I felt something inside of me. (🍋) "Ag..ha..AGH..~~" I was getting fucked. But by who..? "Ah..agh..~~" I kept making these sounds and I needed to blame someone for this. "S..Scourage!..~~" it felt weird saying his name during something like this. But it felt good. "So you do have something for me hm..?~" Scourage said as he started to use his free hand to play with my member. So it was Scourage.

Scourages POV:
He was tight like last time. He kept calling my name like it was some pre recorded tape. I found his prostate but I didn't hit it. I put my hand on his chest and sat him on my member. My back was facing the cold bed frame as I played with silvers dick. I could feel his slight shivers as I still moved my self inside of him. I squeezed Silvers tip to prevent himself from cumming. Since I knew he was close due to the fact he repeatedly kept moaning my name as well as trying to stand up. Fuck I was so horny. I placed him on the bed and he immediately cummed. He grabbed the bed sheets as I fucked him faster and faster. "AGH... ah.. uhm..mm..SC..SCOURAGE..!!!~~~" Silver screamed. His voice was beautiful, I finally hit his prostate and he started to quiver. I grabbed one of his quills and pulled his face up. He was fucking messy. His eyes full of lust and his tongue on the corner of his mouth drooling with saliva. Shit, he was so sensitive. I rubbed his thigh hoping to see more. He began to work himself. I didn't want him to do any work so I grabbed his hands and I placed them on my shoulders. "Ha..ah..~~" Silver moaned.

Silvers POV:
Fuck..I'm so horny. "I want more..! More!! glsjd...~~~" I moaned but due to all the saliva my mouth couldn't function. "Fucking hell silver you're so fucking hot." Scourage said. He was getting rough. His hands running through my fur, he bit my neck and placed a ring on my tip. I cum easily which was a bad trait. I felt like I was on a trampoline I was going up and down so fast. He was biting my body all over. Fuck it felt so good but the pain made it feel even better.."Scourage.." I moaned. "You're my fucking cum slut silver. Say it." He whispered as he touched my dick. "Ah..gah..~~~" I moaned "I..I'm y-your c..cu..~" I tried to say the sentence between my ragged breathing. "Cmon baby..say it.~" Scourage exclaimed. "I'm not your slut..scourage.." I said trying to tease him. "Is that so?" He replied hitting my prostate over and over again. I began drooling endlessly since I couldn't cum. "Let me cum..!~" I yelped squirming around. "Say it baby." He said in his deep ragged voice. "I'm your slut Scourage!! I'll..I'll always be your slut pleas..agh..~~~" I moaned with drool covering my face.

Scourages POV: He wanted to cum so bad..fuck..I went faster and that's when i noticed that I had to cum. I quickly pulled out and pushed silvers head down towards my cock so he could start sucking it. He had no clue what to do so I started to move his head back and forth for him. He finally got the hang of it and he surprisingly went fast. I could barley stand due to all the mixed feelings and thoughts. "Silver..~" I moaned this made him increase his speed so I was closer then I thought. I finally let out a load into his mouth. He swallowed some but then looked up at me, he opened his mouth and all the cum I had let out was seeping out of the corners of his mouth as well as covering his roof and bottom of his mouth. I was exhausted. And I could tell silver was too. But then I remembered the ring. I lowered myself to my knees and took it off. Oh his voice. He finally got what he wanted. He was breathing heavily so I picked him up and laid him down on the bed. We both stared at the ceiling then pulled eachother close. "Bye Scourage." Silver said trying to hold back tears. "What do you mean?" I said curiously, "I know you just used me again." He said as he turned facing me. "Oh silver. I'm sorry the first time we did it I left you. But I promise I won't this time and many other times." I said pulling silver close. I could see in the dim light that he had smiled. "I love you silver." I said, it was quiet. "I love you too Scourage.." silver mumbled.