Not tonight

Every story is different so no relationships are kept.

This is silver x shadow.

Shadows POV: It's been a couple of years after the incident. I didn't mean to hurt him. I had no control over my mind whatsoever but for some reason I feel empty. I don't know his whereabouts but I'm determined to find him. Silver, where are you.

Silvers POV: I can't forget the night my life was turned around. His stupid face. His voice, everyone was watching yet no one helped me. It made me angry that he didn't give two shits. I'll find his sorry ass and make him WISH he never ever even tried to fuck with me. Now it may all be confusing what happened between me and Shadow. Let's see if I can remember, it was a cold night in a dark alley. Shadow was very popular in school and I was fairly quiet. Shadow and his friends came by to my house, turns out shadow tried to have his way with me. He tried to make me his. I refused and I told him to kill him self oh he pisses me off so fucking MUCH. I'll kill him i swear. After my few moments of rage I walked out my door and walked to the park. I needed to find that punk even if he wasn't even here, can't believe one of his friends even tried to r*pe me. Son of a bitch. He didn't actually think I was that dumb right?

Shadows POV: I spotted the metallic gray hedgehog on his way to the park, I couldn't let him see me. I believe that he's gotten stronger since the incident, since he looked a bit horrifying..I don't understand my heart. It's rapidly beating, maybe I should kidnap him. No, that's not right. He thinks I actually wanted to hurt him but in reality I didn't. Ah shit who cares. I gotta go home to take shit in order to take this beautiful creature home. I won't let him go ever. Shit am I getting hard already? All I've been doing is stare at him. Why must I be like this.
Silvers POV: I can feel someone staring at me but I don't know what direction. But I just kept walking and strutting my stuff because I know I'm the best. I ran over to the swings and started swinging. I was actually having fun! It kept going like this for hours toy after slide slide after park. I finally went down the last slide and that's when I heard a little whisper. Sounded something like Silver.. "Who's there?" I said looking around, I was hoping it was shadow so I could beat his ass but I didn't get my hopes up to much. The sound was getting closer and then WHAM. I felt something hit my head, it was getting dark and I started to get dizzy. I started to cry because I was scared. I then felt hands on my torso as I was suddenly lifted into the air. I began to have flashbacks about what happened that night.

Shadows POV: I finally got him. The boy who I loved deeply. Who knows what I'll do with him, maybe I'll try to make him my friend.

At shadows house
Silvers POV:
I woke up in some strange room, I couldn't tell what color the walls were since I was still a bit dizzy. I heard someone in the other room of the strange house and decided to look around. I got up and then I noticed I had a huge cut in my leg. Blood covered the strange bed and the floor as I began to take a few steps. Shit, it hurt so bad. I made sure to not signal the other person in the house that I was awake, I wonder if they did this to me. I could hear mumbling as I put my ear to the door that this stranger was in. The voice sounded familiar, I opened the door slightly and my eyes widened. It was Shadow. I got all riled up my fur sticking on edges as I flung the door open.

Shadows POV:
"Silver!" I exclaimed as I stared at him. His fur was on edge and his eyes glowing a deep gray. He looked great. "What. The fuck did you DO TO ME?!" Silver yelled as his hand slammed the wall. Yep. He sure got stronger, he kinda made me flinch but I'm stronger then that. "Silver I..I need to tell you something" I said walking towards the bed. Silver just kept growling and staring at me. "Silver come on." I said, "If you do anything to me, I'll end you." Silver snapped. "Relax Silver" I said in a calm voice. He sat next to me and let out a sigh, I didn't know how to confess my feelings for him.

Silvers POV:
Shit. I felt a warm feeling in my body. I couldn't stop admiring him, why though. I hate him. I reminded myself multiple times but that stupid feeling wouldn't leave. He started to ruffle his fur and slightly gasp my name. No no no! I can't fall for his stupid charm. I got up and tried to walk away. And then.."Ah..?~" (🍋) shit..what was going on. I was pulled onto the bed I saw shadow on top of me. "Shadow what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. "Silver this is my apology.." he said in a soft voice. I can't believe I actually wanted this. Oh fuck it who cares. "Apologize." I said in a firm voice.
Shadows POV:
I started to kiss him from his forehead down to his neck. I gently sucked and bit at his soft skin. I started to move my other hand down to his shaft. Silver flinched at the touch of my hand on his member. I started to toy with his tip as he let out short moans. I began to get hard as I shoved my finger into his hole. He gasped and arched his back a bit and let out a sharp moan. He was really submissive even tho he was pretty aggressive earlier. I started to thrust into him hitting his prostate since I found it with my finger. He just kept moaning "A-ah!!~~" silver moaned (sorry everyone i ran out of motivation. I'll try to finish this later I'm sorry.)