Chapter 1

Let us start with some background information. I was not liked by anyone in my year, there was only like two people who I was liked by.

Called:

- Veronica

- Amelia

I will not be using real names, because I do not fancy being sued.

This is sadly a true story. I know there is going to be that one person who is going to say,

"oh she is just doing this for attention" well Miss Karen that is not the truth.

On November 16th, 2020, the office for national statistics released there latest "online bullying in England and Wales. Year ending in March" in the article it said.

"Around one in five children aged 10-15 years in England and Wales (19%) experienced at least one type of online bullying behaviour in the year ending in March 2020, equivalent to 764,000 children. More than half (52%) of those children experienced online bullying behaviours 1 said that they would not describe these behaviours as bullying, and one in four (26%) did not report their experiences to anyone."

The only reason I am doing this is so that people who are being bullied do not feel alone, God knows I did. 

Every time someone fell out with someone in the group for examples, Amy and Monica, Phoebe and Amy or Phoebe and Monica they'd walk around with me instead

Some boys joined in with the bullying as well.

Please keep in mind that each lesson was an hour long.