3

I completed my report and went to bed with Jackson.  He and the gals were glad that we were together and none of us got hurt.

Sienna why you still up sweetie? Lisa I couldn't sleep. I never seen my mother in action and it could of ended badly for either of us or both.  Sweetie yes but it didn't.  I am going to stop accepting cash even from from ones who have a hard time paying.  I will pick those people up and take them to the bank myself.  I need to put q sign on my business that no money is ever on the premises.  Sweetie they could of just roh you because they saw two women and felt they were vulnerable. We aren't vulnerable.  No but they didn't know that.  Lisa I could of lost my mother or worse we both could of been shot or just me. Sweetheart its the society we leave in.  Mama I didn't hear you get up.  I figured I check on you. I will leave you two alone.  Good night Lisa.  Night Lisa.  Night you two .

Mama I was scared I never had a real gun pulled on me. Sienna It's scary.  Mama you deal with that in your job everyday.  I never really thought about it. You have always been strong and my hero. Sienna I wish I could see myself that way.  I am your mother and will always do whatever you protect my baby girl. Mama can you sleep with me? Yes, let me tell Jackson.  Okay.

Jackson wake up. I am going to sleep with Sienna tonight.  She asked me.  She scared about what happened? Yes. Okay give her my love.  I will. 

I kissed Jackson and left.

I entered my daughter's bedroom and got into bed with her.

Your dad said to tell you he loves you. Mama I love him too.

I slept holding my daughter until she feel asleep than I did. About two hours later she was fighting in her sleep.  I woke up with her hitting  me. I pinned her down and she woke up.

Mama did I hurt you? A litte but you had a nightmare. I did I was fighting them after they shot you.I couldn't get to you. Sweetie we are both okay. I will be right back. I need get ice for my back. Oh mama I am sorry  let me see. Oh mama it's a bruise.  Sweetie I get them all the time from work. I am okay. You stay I will get it.

Sienna left and returned and placed the ice pack over my shirt.

Mama I  think I need to sew someone like Kim. I think that is a good idea. I will call her tomorrow.  Okay sweetie. 

My mother laid on her stomach and I laid on my side with one arm on my mom's back and we both fell asleep.

The following morning I woke up before Sienna and got up without waking her up.  I entered Jackson and my bedroom and he was in the shower.  I removed my clothes and took one with him and had several orgasms. He was going to enter me in the back when he saw the bruises.

Nia what happened? Sienna was fighting in her sleep. I am okay. She is shaken up. She never thought about losing me. She saw me as strong and her hero . It's normal bur not normal for the bruises.  Let's wash up and you lay on the bed face down and I will work on your back.

I woke up and my mother was gone. I got up and took a shower,since I  was sweaty from fighting in my sleep.
I finished and made breakfast for us all.

Mama how you feel this morning? A little sore but Jackson worked on my back. What happened to your back Nia?I slept with. Nia and she was fighting the guys in her sleep and left bruises on my back. Oh sweetie. I made an early appointment with Kim at her house, since she had taken the day off. Sienna if you are having trouble sleeping, please wake Lisa and me up using the intercom system.  I will get up and work out with you.  I don't want to wajryou up. You both have jobs.  Sienna Lisa and I can work from home too if needed. YOU SURE?  YES.  I made everyone a vegetarian omelet with toast ? A pot of coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.