18

Dang did you two buy the city out? No but this is all her stuff . She didn't use her walker and left it in my car . I was her walker. We enjoyed ourselves and took a few pictures with some fans. She is taking a nap. I bought what you asked. Thank you. I am going to start soon. Let me wash up I will start on dinner. Did you ever make it to the gun range? We went to the city where she wanted to go . We did enjoy ourselves.

While my wife was finishing up with the clam chowder, I wrapped my arms around and nibbled on her ear lobe while removing her black belt. She put the chowder on low to cook it.

I placed my right hand down her trousers of her attire. She still was in her martial arts attire. I slid my finger over her clit and rubbed her while using my other two fingers over her folds and entered her. 

Sweetie we have Amanda here. So what, she is asleep and if not oh well.  Do you want me to stop?No.

I continue open my fingers and hit her walls while rubbing her clit until she was shaking and sweaty more. 

Alesha let me turn this off and we can go to our bedroom . Okay!

I pulled out and we both licked by fingers. Sienna turned off the stove and covered it we both to our bedroom undressing ourselves. I see my wife getting the phallus and putting the one I like on and she places lube on my anus and has me raise my left hand up only and hand cuffs me to the bed posts and lays on top of me after she puts lube on herself and entered me slowly until I nodded to go harder and further.  My wife had me moaning and screaming her name Sienna out loud until I came.

Fuck babe yes daddy oh fuck yes don't stop.

I continued until we both came I could feel the beads of sweat oh my wife's back with my one freed hand and used two fingers to enter her anus.

Oh shit Sweetie I wasn't expecting that. Good don't hold back..

My wife came first than I came twice than Sienna came about time. She pushed my legs back and continued pump in me while kissing me. I moaned in her mouth and her kiss covered up my scream. We both came this time at the same time. We held each other and road each other out.

Shit Sienna it was suppose to be about you, since your menses will start soon.  I know but it was important for me to make you enjoy it by coming. I enjoyed it and more. We better take a shower and get changed.  I need to start continue cooking the clam chowder.

We were done in the shower and and got dressed. Amanda was waking up when we walked by her bedroom door and opened it.

Hmmm someone couldn't wait for this evening.  Actual it is evening. Shut up and get your bags. Okay -  I will help you while Sienna finishes dinner.

About thirty minutes later while we were talking on the kitchen the three  of us my wife cut three of the bread bowls than put the other three in the freezer along with the two huge ones. She served it and added a little chili and pepper.

You two dinner is ready. This smells delightful .

Sienna starts laughing and I joined her. Amanda looks at us funny but continue to eat. I finally explained why we laughed.

Oh great now I have that image in my head.  I am going to finish up and go swimming to get my pent up sexual frustrations out.  Okay buddy have at it. I am.

Sienna turns red and we all finished eating. Amanda left and changed into her bathing suit on I told her I turned the heater on and it would take awhile so be careful .

She dove in  .
Shit it's cold  I brought her a robe and shower slippers she for got.  My wife and got marshmallows,
graham crackers and a few of her candies and  on our way to the fire pit.

Sienna started a fire  and we laid then over a grill and iron skillet

Sienna started a fire  and we laid then over a grill and iron skillet. I used the ladle and poured the chocolate over the marshmallows that we cooked over the grill and made smores. We added more wood so the three of could stay warm. Amanda had joined us when we were on our second smore. We stayed out there for an hour before Sienna put sand on to put out the fire. We all went inside.  Sienna locked the doors and I turned the alarm on.

  Good night you two don't stay up to late. We won't and don't you enjoy your vibrator too much. You bitch. 

We all laughed and we went upstairs and changed into our clothes we used for bed. My wife's menses started.  We kissed and I laid my head near her shoulder and we nodded off.

I used the vibrator in the shower and eventually went to bed  after I cleaned the vibrator.  I was content and nodded off to sleep.