Chat Blanc's Visit

Nobody POV:

"Marinette! Are you alright? I heard some noise coming from your room!" Marinette's mother, Sabine yelled.

"O-Oh everything's fine! I just dropped something!" Marinette yelled back.

Marinette ran downstairs to the kitchen to grab a cloth and a dustpan to clean up the mess she made. When she got back to her bedroom, she swept up the broken pieces of glass and wiped the milk with the cloth.

Then, she went to her bathroom and rinsed the cloth. She threw away the broken pieces of glass in the rubbish bin and set aside the cloth and the dustpan in her room.

When she came out of the bathroom, she undid her pigtails and let them droop on her shoulders. Little did she know, a white cat was watching her every move from the trapdoor.

She went back to her desk and continued watching the news. She was so engrossed with the video, she didn't realize that Chat Blanc was entering her room. He gently landed on her bed and climbed down the stairs.

As stealthy as a tiger, he crept behind Marinette who was watching the news. He continued staring at her.

"Do you like my new look?" He asked startling the girl.

Marinette let out a shriek and slowly faced her face to Chat Blanc. Her heart sank. She felt guilty that she was the cause of him being like this. It was never her intention to her Chat Noir.

"Marinette, I asked a question." Chat Blanc said sternly.

Marinette let out a gasp. "Y-Yes. I do." 

"Great! Now, change into something nicer. I want to bring you out. On a date." Chat Blanc stated.

"A-A date?" Marinette asked in shock.

"You got that right princess." Chat Blanc implied.

Marinette's eyes darted onto a red dress that she had finished a few days ago. She quickly grabbed it and went into the bathroom. While she was changing, Chat Blanc took a look around her room. He inspected every inch of the room.

Marinette POV:

When I was in the bathroom, I couldn't help but think why he was bringing me on a date. I thought he would hate me but for some reason it's different. I stepped out of the bathroom and adjusted my hair and dress. 

Chat turned his glance to me and blushed a deep red. I chuckle and take a few steps towards him. He extends his arm to me and gestures me to place my hand in his. I hesitantly placed my hand in his. 

Then, he led me out of the bedroom. When we stood at the balcony, he slithered his hand onto my waist. I blushed at the feeling and look at him. Then he extended his staff. We were now mid-air.

Oh gawd I'm so tired...

Meme Of The Day: