ARC 1. Chapter: 7

Ayanokoji Pov

It's been two weeks since the incident between the president and since I and Arisu have become the new member of the student council, the student council is kinda weird because of their members, I thought they would be serious like Horikita-senpai but nope they are a bunch of weirdos. There is a 2nd-year representative Kiriyama-senpai who always wears a serious expression on his face but I think he is a good guy or to be precise the only normal guy in the student council after the president, he cares about his classmates a lot and the students of this school.

There is also a secretary whose name is Asahina Nazuna, she is quite energetic and always shows a bright aura around her, she also wears a flower clip and she is also on good terms with everyone, I choose to stay away from her cuz she can be a lot energetic and excited I mean a lot other than that she is a good senpai even Arisu likes to talk to her.

Lastly, the weirdest guy in the student council the vice president Nagumo Miyabi is in 2-A. He really admires Horikita-senpai very much or a Simp in Arisu's language I did not know the meaning of that so I asked Arisu she was quite hesitant to tell me but I insisted so she told me and I think she is true about Nagumo being a simp.

(A/N: I am not adding Honorifics in Nagumo's name cuz I hate him that's it.)

Nagumo was quite surprised when he heard that the president took interest in the two first years and took them into the student council but when he heard that I am appointed to the position of vice president it looked like his soul left his body but after some days he told me that he will soon destroy me or whatever, I just straight up ignored him which quite pissed him off every time which made president chuckle every time.

Nagumo almost everyday tries to flirt with Arisu to get me jealous but he always failed to do so, one time he tried to touch Arisu's waist but she slapped him right in front of everyone and shouted at him to keep his hands away from her, seeing and hearing this made everyone in the council gave Nagumo disgusted look including Horikita-senpai, he also received 2 weeks suspension due to harassing a girl. He was quite angry at Arisu and he now holds a grudge against her and probably me too, I don't care what he does but if he tries to get in my way or Arisu's then I'll just woop his a** out of this school simple.

"Kiyotaka are you listening to what I am saying?"

I was lost in my thoughts that I ignored what Arisu is saying, she is gonna get pissed.

"Sorry Arisu I was thinking of something important so would you mind telling me what you were saying."

"Hmmm, what were you thinking about Kiyotaka."

"Nothing special, just thinking about the council that's all."

"Fufu speaking off council it seems that Nagumo is really pissed about what I did in the council."

"Yeah, I think he probably is scheming something against us."

"I don't care about that simp but if he does try something then we will defeat him right, will you help me Kiyotaka if he does something?"

"Don't worry Arisu, I will protect you and help you as well, I don't know what is human emotion nor I have felt them but I can say that you are someone I want to protect Arisu." I said trying my hardest to speak in a soft voice.

" I-I did not know that you think of me like that Kiyotaka, t-thank you so much it means a lot to m-me."

She is beet red, if I try to recall what Internet-sensei told me then Arisu is not sick or anything she is feeling embarrassed or blushing.