ARC 2. Chapter1

I would like to say something that this was only a one-time thing and I will not change anything from now on if you do not like it then I am not being but do not read it that's all enjoy :)

3rd person POV.

After the incident on the rooftop, all the students were ordered not to leave their dorms giving the reason that there are some renovations taking place not revealing the real reason and protecting the privacy of the newly formed couple. As for Nagumo Miaybi, there were many charges against him and he is currently in jail for 1.5 years and is also expelled from this school and would not be able to take admitted even after he gets freed.

There was a 3 days holiday due to the 'renovations' during these days the Chairman often visited his daughter, to be honest, Kiyotaka was not expecting that the Chairman was not panicking or being so worried about it, he calmly took care of the situation but Kiyotaka heard him crying when he exited his office. Kiyotaka was confused to see that a parent and a child can have this warm and pure relationship.

During these days Kiyotaka and Arisu became so close as they feed each other give each other lap pillows and sometimes sleep on the same bed but unfortunately they do nothing naughty things as Arisu sleeps so fast that Kiyotaka was unable to do anything.

Today is the day when they would be able to go to school again but today is something for the newly formed couple as they would get to school like a couple.We could see Kiyotaka walking beside Arisu while he is holding her delicate soft hand while she doing the same. They could also notice the stares and murmurs mostly boys insulting Ayanokouji for being a lolicon while girls murmuring about why Arsiu is dating a gloomy guy. Leaving the murmurs and stares behind they both reached their class only to be stared at once again. Arisu walked over to the podium while people can see the bandages on her cheeks and hands. Arisu cleared her throat before saying.

"Ask your questions if you have them."

Masumi raised her hand Arisu nodded Masumi stood up and said.

"How did you get hurt Sakayanagi?" Asked Masumi with a bit of concern just a bit tiny one.

"I fell down on stairs and injured myself and I am glad to hear that you are worried about me Masumi-San," Arisu says with her smug Masumi ignored her last statement and sits down.

"Anyone else." everyone raises their hand.

"I know the question and yes Kiyotaka and I are dating." She announced it to the whole class conforming that they both are indeed dating.

"For how much time Sakayanagi-San?"

"We started dating a week ago."

"Who confessed first?"

"Me" Arisu answers.

"How far have you two gone?"

"It's a personal question but we have just kissed."

"Anyone else?"

"Nope," the class says.

They both then made their way to their respective seats and their classes started.

(Sometime later)

3rd Person POV.

Kiyotaka was on the rooftop eating his lunch with his girlfriend they both were eating quietly and peacefully, if we talk about both of their lunches then it was a simple bento made by our chef Kiyotaka. As they both were eating while Arisu teasing and annoying he received a message.

Ayanokouji POV.

I opened my phone to see that Hirata sent me a message. Arisu bent over and saw it too.

Hirata: Good Afternoon Ayanokouji-Kun, I am being a little selfish but I want your help with something can you help me with that?

Ayanokouji: Where to meet?

Hirata: Come into our class after school.

Ayanokouji: I see.

Hirata: Thanks Ayanokouji-Kun (Smiley Emoji :)

"I wonder what he wants?" Arisu asked while side-eyeing me.

"Let's see, you are going to come with me?"

"Of course."

"I see, I wanna finish my lunch now."

"Me too."

"Arisu."

"Hmm?"

"Stop licking my chopsticks."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Thus, the ARC 2 finally begins.

I wanted to make it a long chapter but I am tired.

Bie :)