ARC 2. Chapter 2.

(I want to add Honami to the ship idk why but my mind tells me too should I do it?)

Kiyo POV

The classes are finally over and as planned I and Arisu are making their way to Class D and to listen to what Hirata wants help with. I don't mind helping Hirata I mean who doesn't want a favor which they can use in near future.

Aside from that this would be the first time I would be going to Class D and I wonder why they are all in Class D? they call them defectives because they got 0 cp and most of them barley passed the midterms but I think there's more than that. In my opinion the class arrangements are based on how we contribute to society and on our personalities. To prove my previous statement I can give the example of The President's little sister Horikita Suzune who has a brother complex and superiority complex size of a Jupiter. Another example would be Hirata Yousuke why would he be a defective? What is his defective? I am still not able to decipher this but I can say it is related to his past as his goody two shoes behavior and his behavior to please everyone while compromising his wishes and happiness. The thing that makes me intrigued in Hirata is how he can handle the class with Kushida.

Talking about Kushida or the angel of Class D. Her defect is split personality or a fake personality if I have to say what made me come to this conclusion. It's based on a gut feeling I am having as I have felt hostility from her. Still it's just a speculation the truth is still in dark as of now but my mind tells me that she can be easily used. I wonder will I ever use Kushida Kikyo let's see time will time.

"Where are you going Kiyotaka Class D is in this hallway you are egging towards exit"

It seems I was too lost in my thoughts as I walked in a wrong direction. I turned back and saw Arisu again smirking at me.

Oh No.

"Fuf-" I cut her off by giving her a quick kiss on her lips.

"W-why do you do this so suddenly hmpf."
Arisu.

"Sorry you looked so cute that I couldn't hold myself."

"Ehhhh.....W-Well there's n-no helping then a-anyways we are near Class D we should not be late."

"You're right let's go."

We then made our way to Class D while Arisu constantly squeezing my hand with her head slightly down.

'Heh my victory'

(He muttered that in his monotonous voice)

We reached our destination entered Class D and saw 40 students some sitting some packing their things some chatting and some looking at us and a girl glaring at us.

Guess who's glaring at us.

Hirata saw us waved his hands then approached us.

(Nope no Jojo reference)

"Hello Ayanokouji-Kun and Sakayanagi-San thank you for taking your time and come here."

"Hello Hirata"

"Hello Hirata-San"

"Why are they here?"

Said the same girl glaring at us Horikita Suzune.

"Fufu What do you mean Horikita-San we are just here to help."

"Who called them here?"

"That would be me Horikita-San to help us in Sudo's case."

"Have you gone mad why would you ask help from enemies."

"We are only enemies in Class battles and Ayanokouji-Kun here is an friend of mine and why are you getting mad Horikita-San it's not like you are helping us in anything."

Horikita glared at Hirata before exiting the Class. Well it helps that she is not here, makes my time less waste.

"So Hirata you gonna tell us what you want help with?"

"Yeah right. So the thing is."

To Be Continued.

I don't like vol.2 that much so I might leave some things and details.

I am gonna pick up sone pace from next chapter

Bie :)