45

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

It is deep within the forest and in the middle of nowhere, far away from the prying eyes of society. A 2-storey villa with a small garden all around it hides among the much taller pine trees and fairly thick fog. But besides being engulfed by the surrounding forest, the building itself is big and grand enough to show that the one who owns it is an affluent person.

2 people are seen on the balcony on the second floor. One of them is Zech, leaning on the railing and beside him stands Hye Rin, looking towards the foggy forest scenery.

"Now that the secret is out, it will give us time to think about what's next," Zech opens the conversation as he gazes at Hye Rin, "My brother must be busy taking care of the mess I've made."

Hye Rin didn't answer right away. After a small pause, she looks into Zech's eyes and utters in a soft voice, "You're okay exposing that? That's your brother's biggest secret."

Zech raised both shoulders and smile bitterly to show that of course, he doesn't feel fine with it. The secret after all involves both of his dearest brothers and also left an awful feeling of bitterness mixed with disappointment for Zech.

"Then why?"

The other raised his shoulders again before moving his gaze to the forest view, "One of the reasons is to prevent him to create a bigger void. The other one is to help accomplish your wish. And another is to save you from the catastrophe."

The later statement confuses Hye Rin, "...catastrophe?"

Briefly clenching his jaw before releasing, Zech then chuckles as he looks a little downward to his own intertwining fingers, "There are a lot of things that we don't know, Hye Rin. A lot of secrets are shared between our family."

Hye Rin begins to get more curious, "Then what's it got to do with me? I don't feel like I ever did anything wrong to The Abadeers."

The princess's innocence earns another chuckle from Zech as the man now looks at her confused gaze, "You might not but your family is. Even though we weren't originally involved, the bitter history will eventually bind us."

Zech then move his gaze away back to the forest view as his voice became a little more sombre, "Grudge is blind. No matter how innocent, the blood running inside your veins is enough reason for him."

Not long after, Boun comes into the office they're currently in with a worried gaze. The expression concerns both of them as Zech and Hye Rin walk in and invite the doctor to join them in the seating area. Once they're seated, with Boun sitting across the other two, the doctor begins to relay his worry in a regretful tone, "I feel like this is a very bad idea, you know."

"What do you mean?" Hye Rin asks.

"...Bringing that boy along," Boun clears up and looks towards Hye Rin, "What else? And why were you so insist on taking Keenan away? There's a possibility that Sargon cares for this kid."

This conversation again. How many times he will repeat this topic?

"...I doubt that will happen, Boun," Hye Rin replies as calmly as she can, even though she can feel the build-up jealousy inside of her.

"You doubt? So you still speculating?" Boun encounters and looks towards Zech, "And you're okay with this?"

Zech raised his shoulders with a thin smile, "It's her wish. I'm just following."

The young Abadeer's reason earns a dislike leering gaze from Hye Rin, but she decides to not press on it and give her attention back to Boun, "Sargon's not the type to care for others, especially when it comes to his personal... bed warmer. I know Keenan held the position much longer than the others and there are no wounds on him. But that doesn't mean he's special."