Why are you always pushing me away{Lewis Hamilton}

I am back at the hotel watching qualify , I couldn't be there because I have some work to do . I switch the television off in anger ... Lewis didn't do well , he doesn't deserve this . I already know if Lewis is coming back to the hotel his going to be in a mood. I went to the bathroom to remove my make up...then I heard the door open. It was Lewis he had a disappointing look in his face . "How was qualifying?" I asked him. "Fine" he said taking his jacket off, this was nothing new I was used to the short replies. "Lew I can see you not fine " I said meeting his beautiful chocolate eyes. , "Just let it go " he said. "No I won't I can't just watch how the love of my life falls apart" I said. "It's not a big deal would you please end this conversation here" Lewis said. "Why are you always pushing me away" I asked. "What are you taking about?" he said. "Lewis I'm not an outsider that will fall for your every is okay word , I know something is wrong" I said. A few tears rolled down his cheeks. "It's okay Lewis let it out , you only human you can't keep everything in " I said " it's just ... I'm letting everybody down I'm failing all of you " he said. "No no you not you making us proud we all know in no time you will be standing on that Podium where you belong we all believe in you Lewis winning or losing I'm not leaving your side you will have to kill me to get rid of me " I said. "I would never" he said. "What did I do to deserve you ?" he said. "You were you the Lewis I love that's why you deserve me " I said. "You know maybe they right maybe I should just retire " he said. "Lewis why do you have ear for what all the haters are saying, you retire when you feel like there's nothing left and right now there's a lot to fight for champ" I said. "Each week there's just new problems with the car " he whispered. "Lewis I don't want you to think it as the car , I want you to think it as something you have power over you control everything" I said. " I'm starting to think that there will be no 8 title" Lewis said. "8 time world champion or 7 it doesn't matter I'll still love you , I don't care if you first or last, my love to you is not defined on where you are on the grid it's define by the wonderful person you are" I said wiping his cheeks. "I'll try I guess" he said. "No you won't try you get up stronger and fight because that's how I know Lewis Hamilton " .