You are married!(Virgil van dijk)

This has been happening for a couple of months now ... Virgil and I had an arrangement we give each other pleasure with no strings attached ... but of course I always feel guilty because he has a wife.  "Sometime time next week?" Virgil asked. "No " I answered short. "I assume you have plans how about after that?" He said. "No how about we just stop this whole thing" I said. "What's with the changes of plans?" he questioned. "We are not dating" I said. "So we both agreed no feelings involved" he said. "You are married" I said. ", 
"And we both knew that even before we got into this" he said . "Virgil how can you do this to your wife , I don't want to carry on because if my husband had to do this to me then I would be broken" I said. "That's not your business" he said looking away from me . "Don't you love your wife?" I asked. "I love her more then anything in this world but she broked  me by cheating on me " he said. "And you want her to feel what you felt" I said looking in his direction. He just nodded. "Virgil you have to stop this little game some how and talk to your wife about the things that happened" I said. "I didn't ask for a therapist" he said looking angry. "I know I'm not your therapist but you married and you have to do everything in your power to make it work not just for your wife but for your kids also" I said. "The thing is I walked in on them in our bedroom....OUR BEDROOM the place where we had our special moments and suddenly it turned into the place   where my wife had  fucked a stranger" he said.
"But it doesn't have to stay that way " I said. "You know you right I should have done this a long time a ago I should get a divorce" he said.

"Wait you want a divorce?" "Yes and I also know I want to make you mine"