Reverse Luck

Yi Shen was an unlucky man he went to the orphanage when he was at a young age.

When he grew up he became more unlucky cars would sometimes crash into his house, birds would usually poop at his head when he was outside.

He had three friends so he wasn't alone, even though he was unlucky his friends didn't care one bit.

They would always laugh and talk to each other which made him happy. They were his best friends they didn't cared one bit that Yi Shen was unlucky.

Yet one day when he left his friend house he was driving causally and when he arrived at his house and suddenly his house exploded in front of him causing him to be sent back 13 meters back and he fainted

His neighbours saw the explosion scene and called the ambulance soon firefighters and an ambulance appeared in front of Yi Shen house. The ambulance rushed Yi Shen to the hospital.

The surgery took 6 hours and when Yi Shen woke up he felt something wrong he couldn't feel his legs!

Yi Shen saw Shang Hua his best friend. When Shang Hua saw Yi Shen woke up he told Yi Shen that his spinal cord suffered damage from the explosion and he couldn't walk from now on.

Yi Shen cried and Shang Hua tried to console him as best as he could. "Your lucky to be alive after the explosion" Shang Hua told Yi Shen.

Soon police came and explained that afyer their investigation they found evidence that his gas was leaking for a couple of hours and his stove was on. This was the cause of the explosion at his house.

The police left, and Yi Shen and Shang Hua was still there. Soon Shang Hua decided to leave too.

Yi Shen was depressed, he knew he was unlucky but he was depressed because from now on he couldn't walk or run anymore.

He closed his eyes and wondered why was he so unlucky why was god so unfair to him. He could only grit his teeth soon he fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes he felt that the scenery was different and he wasn't at the hospital anymore and he could feel his legs moving.

When he saw his reflection he was surprised, "who the heck is this!" he thought to himself.

Suddenly, memories flooded into his brain and he fainted again.

When he woke up he found out that his soul transmigrated to a cultivation world , the memories that was inside his brain was another person with the same name as him but he was very handsome and was very weak in cultivation and only in first qi refinement.

The original owner of the body died of qi deviation and Yi Shen soul somehow transmigrated here.

He was feeling depressed at how weak he was when he heard something.

System has detected host bad luck and has gotten rid of it.

Sign in system has been activated.

Quest has been activated.

Special technique package×1

Begginer Free Package×1

Begginer cultivation skill package ×1

Resource pack ×1

When he heard these a screen appeared in front of him.

Yi Shen

Bloodline:None

Special Technique:None

Cultivation:First Qi Refinement

Cultivation Skills:None

Physique:None

Yi Shen was happy that his bad luck was gone.

Yi Shen thought that that the system must be a thing that would support his cultivation.

He decided that his new life would be more better than his previous life so he just accepted it.

Yi Shen decided to open his free packages

"Open special technique package"

Host has received  "Lucky Wings"

(Lucky Wings:Invisible to people , luck will increase,ability to fly, increases speed by 20%)

{Accept or Reject}

Yi Shen was surprised only a few cultivators at Nacent Soul realm that had a special technique could fly but he could fly using these wings when he was at Qi Refinement realm.

More importantly it increases his speed by 20% and his luck would increase meaning that the higher his realm the more lucky he would be!

At the cultivation world luck was very important, if you were lucky you would get fortuitous opportunities and smooth breakthroughs

But if you were unlucky you would likely die searching fortuitous opportunities and suffer qi deviation.

So Yi Shen was happy that he wouldn't have any bad luck anymore.

Yi shen was wondering what was his other packages.

Accept Yi Shen said and soon he felt two pair of wings on his back he felt his strength increase slightly.

Yi Shen couldn't wait to open the others and said asked the system to open all of them at once.

Received Immortal Saint Chaos Body,Immortal Saint Chaos Cultivation Technique

Received: Invincible Palm skill

Received:3 million low grade spirit stone, 2.5 million medium grade spirit stones, 2 million high grade spirit stones, 1.5 million supreme grade spirit stones, 1 million spirit crystals, five hundred thousand heavenly spirit stones fifty thousand celestial spirit stones, five thousand immortal spirit stones.

Immortal Saint Chaos body:speeds up cultivation, physical strength will rise as you breakthrough, transforms qi to pure chaos qi.

Immortal Saint Cultivation Technique:The most suitable cultivation technique for people with Immortal Saint Chaos body.

Invincible palm:Created

Yi Shen accepted his rewards and his muscles in his body started to change and information about cultivation techniques and skills appeared in his memories .

Suddenly he felt his bottleneck loosen and he broke through to second qi refinement

Yi Shen felt stronger, he felt that he could break boulders with a few punches.

Yi Shen looked at his status screen again.

Yi Shen

Bloodline:None

Special technique: Lucky Wings

Cultivation: Second Qi Refinement

Cultivation Skills:Invincible Palm

Physique:Immortal Saint Chaos Body

(If you find my novel interesting and want more chapters pls support me by voting for my novel)