Heavenly Star Sect

Yi Shen and Yi Ran
felt something wrong why were there so few people.

The sect master Li Yushang sighed there were so few people again and quarter of them were mortals while the other half was at Second or Third Qi Refinement realm.

Then her eyes saw Yi Shan and Yi Ran.

"That girl is at Ninth Qi Refinement realm and that boy is at Foundation realm amd they look so young" Li Yushang was shocked.

There was only two test that tested their age and cultivation.

The second test they tested the person talent to know if the person only relied on cultivation resources that would make people's cultivation unstable and very weak.

When Li Yushang saw the mortals she told them to leave.

The mortals were angry but what could they do they were mortals that had no strength.

At the first test many people were eliminated cause their realm were either too weak or they were too old.

Only people with at the Third Qi Refinement realm at the age over 28 were accepted.

When it was Yi Ran turn.

The person evaluating her said" Ninth Qi Refinement realm, age 14".

When people heard this they were kinda shocked what was a genius doing here.

The foundation of the Heavenly Star Sect was so not strong that the only powerful one was the sect master.

The Heavenly Star Sect foundation weren't strong since they were only created one month ago.

This was their first disciple recruitment so they had no elders, grand elder, guardian elder, inner disciple.

Li Yushang had to spend some spirit stones to hire people at the foundation realm to help her recruit disciples.

When Yi Shen went "Early Peak Foundation realm, age 16"said the person testing Yi Shen.

Li Yushang thought to herself" this kid is at the Early Peak Foundation realm at the age of 16 what a genius.

The people that were hired left the place since their job was done.

Soon the second test started since there was less people Li Yushang could use her divine sense to check if their foundation was stable or unstable.

Half of the people got eliminated.

When she checked Yi Shen meridians with her divine sense she was surprised she could sense that Yi Shen had a special physique and bloodline that she couldn't figure out.

She also sensed that her that Yi Ran physique was the same as hers the Sword Perception Physique.

This was a top tier physique that was the same as hers.

So Yi Ran cultivation journey would be smooth sailing until the nihility realm.

"The people that passed the test shall be accepted as our sects outer disciple"said Li Yushang.

"Except Yi Shen and Yi Ran shall be directly be accepted as inner sect disciples"said Li Yushang again.

Mission completed

Received:Holy Saint Eyes, Heavenly Spiritual Soul, 2 minor realms.

(Host has done an outstanding job rewards ahall be upgraded)

Rewards upgraded to: Celestial Eyes, Celestial Spiritual Soul, one Major realm.

Yi Shen thought to himself I should claim these later when I'm alone.

Many people were jealous but they knew they weren't talented enough.

Once Yi Shen went into the sect he was surprised the sect was actually quite big even though they were the first new Disciples.

Li Yushang showed them the Technique Pavilion, Alchemy Hall, Blacksmith Hall, Array Formation Hall, Arena Colloseum, Registration Hall and Meeting Palace.

" Now if you reach the Golden Core Realm you will be promoted as an outer sect elder"said Li Yushang.

" Now if you reach until Soul Wandering Realm you will be promoted to inner disciple" said Li Yushang.

" Now if you reach Nascent Soul Realm you shall be at promoted to inner elder"said Li Yushang.

" Other positions I'll think about it when you've reached a certain realm"said Li Yushang again.

"Yi Shen and Yi Ran I expect at the Soul Wandering Realm in three years do cultivate hard or else you'll get demoted " said Li Yushang.

When Yi Ran heard this she was kinda shocked.

"I am not even in the Foundation Realm and you want me to reach Soul Wandering Realm in three years" Yi Ran panicked at her heart.

Yi Shen was still calm as ever.

When they went to their respective rooms Yi Shen started to Look through the rewards he got.

Celestial Eyes:Capable of seeing through array formations and even break them with a single look, can see through people's cultivation realms.

Celestial Spiritual Soul:Increases Cultivation Speed, makes Qi extremely pure,Special Function can increase the realm by two major realms no side affects cooldown one day.

One major realm:Increases Cultivation Realm

When Yi Shen was gonna accept rhe rewards.

The system said "host please increase the realm to Golden Core before accepting rewards or else the host shall explode".