Yi Family Ancestor

Yi Shang saw them and told them that he wanted to discuss something with them.

When Yi Tian and Yi Han the patriarch heard this they understood what the ancestor was talking about.

They were surprised that their ancestor actually came usually their ancestor would stay in seclusion hoping to breakthrough to the nihility realm.

Yi Shang came here to discuss which sect should Yi Ran and Yi Shen should join.

Even though Yi Shang realm was quite high in Fang County but his families cultivation resources couldn't compare to the top sects in Fang County.

Yi Shang was stuck at Peak Ensoulment realm cause his luck and talent was not enough to reach Nihility.

Seeing Yi Shen and Yi Ran cultivation speed their talent must be very high.

So it should be enough to join top sects.

After a while of arguing which sect should Yi Shen and Yi Ran join they had three sects in their minds.

The sects that they decided in their minds was Purple Violet Sword Sect, Heavenly Snow Sect,Pavilion Light Sect.

Yet soon they started arguing again soon the ancestor decided to write down some top sects and let Yi Shen and Yi Ran choose.

So they called Yi Shen and Yi Ran over.

When they saw their ancestor they were surprised because their ancestor rarely went out and secluded himself hoping that he would break through to Nihility realm.

Yi Tian told Yi Shen and asked him to choose which sect he wanted to join.

Yi Tian saw the list and saw a sect named Heavenly Star Sect.

Suddenly a sreen appeared in front of him.

Side Mission:Go enter the disciple recruitment at Heavenly Star Sect.

Rewards: Holy Saint Eyes

Yi Shen saw this and told his family that he wanted to join the Heavenly Star Sect.

Yi Tian, Yi Shang and Yi Han heard this and tried to make Yi Shen change his mind.

They told Yi Shen that the Heavenly Star Sect foundation wasn't that good although their master was very powerful at the peak of Tribulation Transcendental realm.

Yet the Heavenly was only recently created and didn't have a thousand year history background and didn't was scarce in cultivation resources.

Yi Shen still insisted to join cause he had the system to supply him cultivation resources.

Yi Ran saw that Yi Shen wanted to join the Heavenly and decided to follow his older brother too.

After a long time of arguing they finally agreed cause Yi Shen and Yi Ran wouldn't change their minds at all.

When they returned to their rooms Yi Shen signed in and got received something.

Received:Celestial Dragon bloodline

Yi Shen was surprised Celestial Dragon bloodline what was this?

Yi Shen read the information at the bottom.

Celestial Dragon bloodline:Skin will turn as hard as a celestial dragon the higher the cultivation the harder the skin.

The next day he woke up early and arrived at a carriage that was gonna transport them to Heavenly Star mountain entrance where the disciple recruitment was held.

After a few days they reached Heavenly Star Sect.

Along the way they fought many Qi Refinement bandits, luckily the guards were at Qi Refinement realm too.

Yi Shen wanted to stay low profile so he would sometimes occasionally help the guards secretly.

So the journey was kinda safe only to Yi Shen cultivated to the peak of early foundation.

Yi Ran also reached Ninth Qi Refinement realm along the way.

When he reached Heavenly Star Mountain there were banners and only a few people.