Wei yings time in Burial Mounds #1

A gentle melody rang out in the room as the Burial Mounds came into view as the clouds start to part ways from the screen.

"I bet it's going to show us how he was building his army." A Jin sneared, Jin Zixian had to grasps his wife's hand to keep her from throwing something at the Jin.

Wei Wuxian was shown resting his head on the rock desk he had. Wen Ning in the background was looking at him, concern in his black pupils.

'I thought I couldn't love anymore.'

"Cause it's true."- A Nie disciple chirped in

'It turns out I can't-'

A certain Lan flinched at his statement

'But not for the same reasons before'

'I use everyone'

Wei Yings eyes turn to look at Wen Ning,

The screen glitches and Shows Wen Ning when he was alive, Him just when he turned into a corspe and now when he has his consciousness.

'I use everyone I ever met, I cant the perfect match'

'Abuse those I love-'

A shadowy Lan was shown on the screen

Lan Wangi bit his lip, jealousy drinking vinegar at the lucky Lan.

'while I ostracize the ones who loved me'

The Jiang Siblings flashed on screen before fading into darkness

Jiang Cheng looked away from the screen. Apart of him breaking at the condition Wei Ying was in.

'back...'

The Lan was shown again but as soon as it was shown it was gone.

Lan Wangji didn't know what to feel, Wei Ying loved someone else who shared his feelings. But why weren't they by his side when he was shunned by the world.

Wen Ning started to sing as he got Wey Ying to stand up from his chair and to lay down on the slab he called a bed.

'On the path of least resistance, you'll find yourself salting the Earth. Every time that you miss them'

Lotus Prier flashed into the screen, with Jiang family, the town, the Lan.

Wei Ying cuts in

'I feel the way you are, And I don't deserve you all, You all deserve the world'

Jiang Fengmen felt his heart turn as The Wen Remnants were shown. Most he can make out as elderly but of course the only thing that escaped his mouth was a gasp.

'but it feels like we were built from the same dirt...'

Wei Ying got up with Wen Ning following, they walked out of the cave and started to walk down the mounds.

Wei Ying clenched his fist as the camera shows his back

'I hate to say it but Madam Yu was right'

Yu Ziyuan flinch at how broken the boy sounded.

'Don't trust the son of a servant who has far too much free time'

Wei Ying turned around a smile on his face but tears streaming down his face.

'And I hate to say it but Lan Qiren was right'