Images

"Ok Hoes, Moes, and fuck ward toes We are reacting to IMAGES!" A different girl shouted she had white hair and blue eyes with a mark on her forehead.

"Who are you!" Screamed Madam Yu as she stood up. A whole lot stood up as well ready to grab their swords but they wouldn't open.

"Oh, yeah you won't be able to open those as your cores have been taken. Please note not destroyed. We took them as a safety precaution for the people in this room and Us." Jiang Cheng held 'his' core as memories of losing his core started to resurface. 

"SHUT UP!" The woman(?) from before screamed, and now all was quiet.

"Ahem." The white haired woman from before fake cough before continuing," My name's Oceana. This-" She pulls the woman(?) towards her" Elvos. He brought you here." 

"He!" Half of the room screamed in shocked.

Elvos glared at them,"Yes 'He', do you require me to show you how much a man I am." Elvos pulled up his sleeves but Oceana quickly stops him and pushes him away. 

"Hey... I think I opened a JJR token portal in the Lunchroom... can you go check." Elvos huffs and starts to walk away.

"Phew.. A disaster averted... Anyway I am incharge of making you react to lighthearted stuff like fluff and all that in the category. Elvos is incharge of Angst and the stuff that rips your heart." Oceana explained before she turned on the screen.

"Okay, Yall are gonna react to Images."

"UNCLE WHAT IS THIS!" Jin Ling screamed while all the Juniors were shocked

"UNCLE WHAT IS THIS!" Jin Ling screamed while all the Juniors were shocked. "WHY IS T-THAT MURDER HOLDING ME!" A dark look was on Jiang Yanli's face but she held back. 

"A-xian is my brother." She spoke clenching her fist as the urge to hit something was starting to bubble. 

"Miss Yanli." Oceana smiled before grabbing her hand. "Try not to be rash as The laws of the soul still apply here." Jin Zixuan quickly grabbed his wife's hand. 

"What?" Jiang Cheng asked, Oceana sighs before looking at him "Miss Yanli was struck by a Cultivator sword which had the enchantment 'Soul Oblivator' on it." The room turned cold real fast.