1

"Don't fucking cry

"Don't fucking cry." He shouted as he thrusted again in her. "You won't ever listen to me" again he took himself out and thrusted more hardly in her. "If you just play along with me it will be more easy but you never give up" he was continuously shoving his dick in her. 

"I don't want this." She just cried while losing herself. 

"Why so? Oh you want him to fuck you, you want only him to look at you right? " he just jerked his cum inside her and withdraw his dick out and she just lied there like dead. But she kept shaking her head denying him for what he said.

"Hahahha .. You just dreamt too much . He left you here in hell and will never ever return for you." He then turned and left to bathroom and came out after 10 minutes of quick shower. She was still in same position as he left staring at nothing but tears were not stopping at all. 

"Ananya, I am your husband. Why can't you just accept this marriage?" He sighed and tried to scoop her. 

"D-don't touch me ,I will do by myself" with that she stood with the help of headboard and limped to the bathroom. 

And now he was more furious , he just left from there in his t-shirt and sweat pant to his penthouse. Within 10 minutes of reaching there , he heard doorbell . 

"You called me on short notice, Dhruv". She whined at him , she was in seductive short dress. "Shut up Tanya, I need some good fuck so get started , i will be there after I finish my drink." he said without any emotions.

After they were done she started to get dressed while he was lying checking his phone if he got any call from his wife but there was none. 

"If she Don't Like You , Why Don't You Just Leave Her? "  She Asked While Wearing her stockings.
"I can't, she is just too beautiful to leave and too tight not to fuck. Can you believe me if I say I was the one who took her virginity even though she loved him like crazy" he snickered while thinking about their first time. 

"Its been 3 years Dhruv, she still didn't accepted you or this marriage Do you think she will ever ?" She said him . They were very good friends (like friends with benefits)

He looked up to her, he knew that its true and its not like he loved her. He just wanted her to submit herself for himself, but she never did that.

At morning Dhruv went to his office directly from his penthouse, there was many things going on in his mind and at last he made his decision to free Ananya from this marriage but with one condition. 

He reached his home , as usual she was cooking dinner, she always looks tired and never talks much . He then remember that they never talked like typical husband and wife . It was only when they were having sex, that too she will be crying and he will be verbally abusing her for not giving consent . 

"Ananya." That made her flinch, he knew it was always like that .. Whenever he would call or touch her and she will flinch and that will make him more furious, but today it was different . "don't worry , its not that, I want to talk to you about everything, just finish everything , till then I will get freshen up. " and then he left from there . Ananya was too shocked to see this changed scenario . In her 3 years if married life and 2 years of getting daily abused and forced, today was the first day he didn't forced her to their shared room and stripped her forcefully.
She completed her work and put it on dinner table. 

Dhruv was now changed and came down and then asked her to have dinner as usual .
"I am setting you free from this marriage." He announced it out of nowhere . which made Ananya to drop her spoon and turned to him ."I don't want you anymore, it like I have a wife who is without any feelings and emotion." He sighed and took his plates to the basin and washed his hands. 

"Are you serious ? " it was first thing she asked . 

"Yes" he turned to her and gestured her towards living room , she understood and kept her plates in basin and followed him there.

"I already informed my lawyer and he will come tomorrow with papers, you can leave then." She still didn't trust him, she was staring at him with disbelief .

"But I have one condition" he then added. But Ananya could do anything to just leave from here. 

"What is that ?" She enquired him .

"I want you to submit yourself to me for one night, I don't want to force you, everything with your consent. "

-----