6

Next morning, they both were cuddling and entangled to each other. Dhruv's alarm made him groan and wake him up. He detached himself from her and wandered his eyes over her room. It was all mess, mess made by them. Their clothes were all over, files and books were on ground which was on table till night, before their wild night. 

Dhruv didn't know what was going on, he was still in aftershock . Yesterday night he just went on flow. He was sexually frustrated as he didn't had any after his divorce. When Ananya asked for sex, he pounced on it as if he was waiting for that chance. This was the first time in life, Ananya equally participated in sexual things and that was best thing. 

He still can hear her sexual moan and groans when he pounded on her, her begs and satisfied cries from back of his head. He glanced at her naked body lying with duvet till her waist. She was always beautiful, and he can't deny the fact that god took more moment to create her than others. 

He left the bed and took shower and quickly went to kitchen to make instant coffees for both. And it worked for Ananya, as she squirmed by smelling coffee. She woke up and took quick shower and rushed for coffee which was on dining table. She picked it and went to couch front of TV where Dhruv was scrolling through his mails on phone. 

There was silence as they both were sipping their coffees. 

Dhruv : Lets talk.

Ananya: Yaa, Actually there are many event orders coming up, and many regular customers are suggesting for those things, I want you to suggest what should I do?

Dhruv: Oh.. That's very nice opportunity, but I want to know what do you think ?

Ananya: As you know, I just know about managements and we have just started, I seriously don't know what should I do .. 

Dhruv: I think You should strike when iron is hot. This is the opportunity, as for cafe its doing well, We can hire some employees for event management. So that you just have to manage those people, accounts and budgets. And event management department will look into other things. 

Ananya: That seems easy and good.

Dhruv: No it won't be easy Ananya, As you grow there will be more competition, more budgets, more productions and many things, You should groom yourself for that and get ready for that. Its will be like a challenge for you.

Ananya: Ya I will, can you put up for interview for this vacancy?

Dhruv: Ya , I will inform my HR team for that. 

Ananya: Ok then. Lets start for our day.

Dhruv: Its not done yet. We have to discuss about yesterday night.

Ananya: What's there to talk ?

Dhruv: What was that ?

Ananya: SEX

Dhruv: And why? that too you wanted it ? I don't know what's going on? So explain.

Ananya: Dhruv I was lonely, and sexually frustrated, I wanted someone. Its just that.

Dhruv: So you used me ?

Ananya: Why are you putting it in that way ?

Dhruv: You said you wanted someone, so it obviously sound like that .

Ananya: No Dhruv, its just I wanted someone to be with me, you are the only one whom I have, I don't know what I am doing. 

Dhruv : Do you like me ?

Ananya: NOO

Dhruv : What ?

Ananya: I mean , you know I don't want to have any relationship, can't we have this relation like this, like friends with benefits?

Dhruv: I don't know what's wrong with you..

Saying so, he left from there with his bag .