3

She was shocked and speechless when he announced his condition, "What's the difference?" she atlast asked.

"Its different Ananya, frankly speaking its too different." he tried to explain her.

"I don't want to have sex with you, I never wanted to and never will want ." she rejected it straight away. This made Dhruv to sigh with defeat, he then asked, "Do you love him that much ? But he never cared for you , then why ?" it didn't made sense to him that person who never cared for her and left her like coward when she needed him the most, for that person she cares and loves that much , she waited for him for 3 years. 

"No, I don't love him anymore, he lost that feelings long back." she said with straight face with no emotions. "What ? Then why did you never gave chance to our marriage, why are we even divorcing then ?" he was now confused. 

"I don't love you as well, I want my dreams to come true. I want to live my life for once, for just once. I don't want anyone to be in my life , no attachments, no love, no commitments, just me." she said while looking at his eyes. He can see passion in her eyes but there was no emotions. And this made Dhruv realise what was going on with her. She is no more that Ananya who was lovely, stubborn, bubbly. This Ananya was weak physically but with strong will. 

"Ananya, what's your dream?" Dhruv asked her, which startled her because he was the first person who asked her after her father died. In instant there was tears in her eyes, "I want to open my own cafe, with library attached to it. My dad was books lover and I always used to say him that I will own one cafe, were you can read and drink fresh beverages" she spoke openly looking at nothing, with her dreamy eyes. 

"Ok, that's the deal, I will be your financier, you are opening your own cafe." She snapped at him with shocked and fear. "I don't want to have sex with you , please." 

"Hahaha, I didn't ask you to , did I?" he grinned "Lets make a deal, I will help you with your cafe and.." before he can complete she spoke" and I have to sleep with you ?", "let me complete Ananya" he said with his serious tone, "and I can get free coffee whenever I come there, will it do ?" he completed.

"What?" She was in utter shock after hearing it.

"Yes, can you forgive me for my doings, lets start with this , friendship?" he took his hand for handshake. She was first hesitant for this , but she eventually accepted his hand.

Next day~

They both signed the divorce papers and as alimony he paid for the cafe expenses. And that same evening she packed her bags and left for Dehradun, were she decided to give her try for her dreams. Dhruv wanted her to start it in Mumbai itself, but didn't force her.