4

Its been 4 months, everything is going on flow. Ananya established her own cafe 1 month ago, its going well which was not expected. Dhruv as promised helped her alot with 2 floor building. As Ananya's interior design, ground and first floor was cafe cum library. And last top floor was 1bhk flat with storage room. 

A' cafe blasted on social medias within 1 month. And many influencer were visiting in daily bases. People loved the atmosphere and tastes in both beverages and books. Ananya got very busy with all this and Dhruv helped her in every steps. Ananya too started to see him as friend. 

He would care for her, would call her once in week for updates or any needs. And that made her relax as if there is someone for her, even though she can't forget everything Dhruv done to her but she forgave him. She was started to fell satisfied and content. 

Sita professional barista and Arya as baker, 3 waiters - Anav, Shruti and Mayank, total 5 employees got very close to each other and Ananya as well. 

Arya: Ananya , have you ordered everything I listed yesterday ?

Ananya: Yes, it will be delivered within 3 days, and Sita I ordered some fresh coffee beans, which Mrs. Namratha (one of the regular customer) suggested. Lets check how it is .

Sita: Ya actually I too have heard about that, We can experiment on that. 

Anav: Ananya di, have you thought of our uniform? It would look coordinated and fancy .

Ananya: Ya, actually I am thinking about it Anav, I will discuss that with Dhruv.

Shruti: Why do you discuss everything with him ? Who is he ?  

Mayank nudged her with elbow to shutup, Ananya knew Shruti is very curious and speak up everything which she thinks first. Ananya glanced at everyone's face. which didn't ask anything but were equally curious about this. 

Ananya: He is my ex-husband, and this cafe is from his alimony money. 

There was silent for 1 min, no one spoke just shared her.

Ananya: Its ok , nothing to worry. It was mutual thing. Now we are friendly and I just want to have him involved in this because I respect his suggestions. As you know he is really good with business things.

They nodded and started for their day. 

After 2 month~

Its been 3 month of their cafe. Its still on blast. There are many regular customers and A' cafe is doing well with profits. Ananya got many events order for which she is not ready yet as its only started and bit underconfident for new things. 

ON CALL

Ananya: Are you coming today ?

Dhruv: I will leave in an hour once I sign some papers.

Ananya: Ok, come directly to my home.

Dhruv: Huh? Ohh..okk.

Ananya: yaa..byyy Travel safely.

Evening~

Ananya just had shower when she heard door bell, she rushed to open the door for Dhruv. He entered and sat on sofa with tired sigh. 

Ananya : You look tired.

Dhruv : I am tired, had long day with 3 back to back meetings and then signing on papers. Its tiring. 

Ananya: ok take shower , I will set dining table till then. 

Dhruv: Nah, lets discuss your important things so that I can look for nearby hotel.

Ananya: You can stay here. 

Dhruva: And why is that ?

Ananya: Have a shower, and lets have dinner.

Ananya set the table with her famous signature dish paneer matar with paratha, chicken curry and rice, wine. 

Dhruv changed in to his jogger and black tshirt after shower. Now he was curious what was going on. He came out for dinner and was delighted to see the dishes.

Dhruv : I missed this . woowww.

Ananya: Come sit, lets eat. 

After dinner, Dhruv went to hall and switched on TV for some business news. After sometime Ananya too joined him when she cleaned the kitchen platform. There was silence for sometime with only sound from TV.