No Way Home?

Mango's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  I immediately sit up and I look around. All I can see is the ocean! I don't remember rowing my canoe here.. then once my headache kicked in I then noticed that I must had fallen sleep and I have no way of telling anyone im stuck in the middle of a ocean that isn't much familiar! And the sun is setting.. my dad is going to be worried that I'm not home.. oh god! This is just one of my fears but then the other came.. I could hear something swimming towards me so fast! So I look back.. it was a gunmy shark! I heard a lot of stories about gummy sharks and some have eaten cookies! What if its coming to eat me?! I start to panic and thats when I didn't realize how badly I injured my leg. I did trip which made the canoe go down but went back up. I look at my leg that stings pain up into my body. Looks like while my way here I must had gotten hurt. I lay down, maybe the gummy shark won't remember im here. I then see the gummy shark looking into the canoe and before I could scream, they covered my mouth. " Shh! Dont scream or the rest will hear you and take you. Im not gonna hurt you. I promise. " the Gummy Shark spoke to me quietly while getting onto my canoe. Thats when they saw my leg, there face changed.
  " you got bit by one of the sharks.. did you? It looks like it. Don't worry I'll help you! " Which I think is what the Gummy Shark that is now a cookie said because all I heard from them was
  "  ooooooo? Ooooooooooooo! " while looking around for things in my canoe for my leg. They finally found a bandage and they started to wrap it around my leg, which stung badly and I just wanted to scream in agony but I couldn't. Like the gummy shark or cookie said if I did then I would probably get eaten. Im utterly scared but I didn't say anything I just laid there while that person did what they needed. I finally asked,
  " uhm.. how can you be a gummy shark and a cookie? Also whats your name- "
I would had asked more if there bubbling "oooo" didn't interpret.
  I just scared in confusion which a head tilt like a confused dog. They sighed and got into the water so they could talk to me in gummy shark form.
  " I'm Sorbet Shark, and that last one is a secret. But what's your name? "
" oh!- uh- I'm Mango! I normally out on sea but I kinda passed out and I dunno my way home.. "
  I replied to Sorbet. They did look around and then pulled my canoe forwards and was point somewhere so I pulled them onto my canoe, which they were shocked I did that. I took out my paddle and started to row while Sorbet pointed the way there. It was a island! But not the island I live on but it will do. I parked my canoe onto the island sand so it won't drift away. I was looking around and thats when I saw it was already night. I felt the soft sand while Sorbet pulled leafs off of the tree nearby, im guessing its for pillows. Its already too late for me to try to go find a way home without the same thing happening over and over. I walk closer to the water while Sorbet dives into the water, I think its because they really want to talk to me.
  " Mango, I would live for you to meet my family one day! You can look exactly like a gummy shark! How? Well you have a tail! And im sure that will be in great use to meet them but the only problem is that you would have to stay for a while before being able to leave.. "
  Sorbet said sadly. I mean I guess I could meet their family. They seem really happy about it. Maybe Gummy Sharks aren't so bad after all? I smile at Sorbet which he kinda smiled back. We did talk for a bit before both of just lay onto the soft bed like sand. It could do for now. Not like I will be able to find a way home anytime soon. I start to slowly pass out, not noticing that my leg was still in agony. Maybe it was Sorbet who made me not realize how much pain im in?.. I close my eyes softly while I feel someone wrap their arm around me. I didnt mind while I drifted off to sleep.

I start to open my eyes slowly when the sun hitted my eyes, while Sorbet was making noise with the water. I lightly giggled at that but I went to the trees which fruits are hanging from. They look so juicy and fresh so I started to pick some. I didn't even notice that Sorbet was helping me. I was so caught up in my new thought, just that Sorbet was so kind I just wanted to take them to my home! Im sure they would love it. I snap out of my thought once I hear the adorable
  " ooOooOoooo! " I just love it when Sorbet talks even when I cant understand much of what they say in cookie form. But its whatever atleast me and Sorbet are together! They really does take my mind off of the pain but that doesn't stop my leg from twitching too much and I fall. Sorbet stopped picking fruits with me and put them down to see if I was alright. Just them being so caring for me just put me into a lost of thought, just staring into those blue, ocean eyes..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Count: 984!