The Other

Sorbet's pov

  I shouldn't think like this. He clearly trusts me and I trust him. I once heard from Millennial Tree that love is like a flower, it starts like a seed and then once you meet and the more and more you hang out with that one you love that seed in your heart starts to grow and grow until it blooms. When it blooms then that means you two are finally in love together.. but if the flower wilts then the other doesn't like you back in that way. Maybe thats what I'm feeling that seed starting to grow.. Millennial Tree says it isn't harmful but its just a phase they say. I think they have it down. I just think Mango should tell me more things.

No one's POV
Sorbet just rubbed Mango's back while just being bored. They could feel their eyes start to close and could feel that one feeling of falling asleep.. they both were asleep, cuddled up on each other for warmth while the sun started to set. It was a long day.. after hours, it was midnight and something startled Mango for him to wake up.

Mango's POV

I heard something coming from the forest on the next island nearby.. I grab my pencil and a piece of paper. I keep things like these on board for some people who aren't comfortable with talking. Like Squid Ink. But I write that I was gonna check the nosie out I place the note to Sorbet and lightly laying him down in the canoe and I gentle got out and then swam to the forest island. The present around felt weird.. I ignored it and looked around. All I saw were animals really.. I really didn't seen much but then I saw cake hounds. They seemed friendly but I did back away far away from them because of my past experiences with them.. I also try my best to stay away from ocean water I dont know. I don't wanna go in there without Sorbet... there was nothing really in the forest but thats went I saw a weird cookie.. they also saw me. They went up to me and just started to talk. It was another Jelly Shark but they really did have the same bubbly voice as Sorbet.. they leaded me to into the water. They were really friendly and tried to lead me to their home but I kept making excuses that I couldn't. They were kinda getting mad.. I said I couldn't and that was finally. I saw that they were gonna grab me so I swam away. But my leg was making me a bit slower which that gummy shark had a higher chance of getting me!.. I was really scared but I was able to get into the forest island and hide away before that gummy shark got out. Oh how I should had listen to Sorbet about things like this. Earlier we were talking and they told me to not go anywhere without them.. oh how I'm so screwed! That gummy shark had a different type of look in their eyes.. I know I cant hide forever but I must hide until they leave.. I decided to hide inside a willow tree since of how deep they can be so I wouldn't think anyone would look in here. I had vines and some holes just in case if they do come down here or when I can leave..

Thats when I heard it.. I could hear someone or something coming into the tree im hiding in.. I am in big trouble for sure! Maybe I still have time to get back to Sorbet before they knew! If I make it out of here.. I do remember that Sorbet said if I did going anywhere with out them then I would be in trouble most likely with them and whatever I go off to do. Like this. I just hope it's a squirrel that is coming in.. I look up.. it was that gummy shark, so I tried to get out but I tripped and fell. I tried to crawl away but it grabbed me by my ankle and dragged me towards them. I'm really scared now! I dunno what this gummy sharks wants from me or what they will do to me! I try to fight back but nothing did the trick. I punched, kicked, and bit but nothing worked.. I thought long and hard but thats when I decided to punch them in the throat. They scream in pain and dropped me. While they tried to breathe i crawled away threw a tunnel that led out of there.. oh god Sorbet's gonna know because my wound on my leg is even worse from before.. maybe I can just re-wrap it! They won't know. I crawled out of that island while swimming to my canoe and got in. Looks like Sorbet is still sleeping. So I grabbed the bandage roll and wrapped it around my lower section of my leg. Like the whole leg.. I'll just say that I re putted the bandage on and messed up. I grabbed the note and I hid it as best as I could. Then I put Sorbet in my lap. It was already morning.. I just hope he was asleep the whole time..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Count: 897!