Honestly

TW:

Spoilers for Stranger Things

Why was Player crying?

It's been days and I've gotten better, but wasn't allowed on missions, Player has to go to school in the mornings, so I was left at his house; Players parents knew about me, I told them about my tragic past and how I nearly died, I acted as though I was a normal citizen, who was just at the scene at the wrong time, I honestly felt guilty about lying to Player's parents, it felt wrong to repay their kindness with lies, but it was something I grew to learn, because the truth hurts.

I was watching this show called stranger things on the TV in the living room, it was so interesting. I was on season 3 episode 1, and Eleven and Mike where MAKING OUT (BLAHHHHHH GROSS )

I always wondered what it would be like to kiss, but I also kept those feelings to myself, along with this weird feeling when Player was near, turned out he was at the hospital all the time when I was injured, of course they went on with the missions and some of the others would visit, but the first face I saw was Players.

I knew that he visited everyday because the second I awoke I was checked by doctors, and one of the nurses was gushing about something, when I asked what it was she exclaimed that I had 'The cutest boyfriend ever, because he would come every single day while I was blacked out to be with me, and how he would always ask how I was, he was in as soon as he could be and left when all visitors had to leave.'

I blushed just recalling that memory, it was always in the back of mind, replaying like my favorite song. F/s.