Break

(Does anyone know Player's real name? Like First ik his last)

Turns out Player has been really stressed lately, he kept bring homework, plus on top of that missions are still going on.

"Okay Carmen, I just hacked into the system, your free to go in, everything has been disabled."

Yes, I'm actually good at hacking, surprised?

You might be wondering, where is Player?

Well...

~

Player had just gotten home and was starting another assignment for school, leaning pack in his chair, he had brought home a huge tower, which had something to do with art class, and soon started re building it, I watched from the Conor of my eye, his brown hair was all in his eyes as he was looking down, he then started taking notes, his brows furrowed in concentration, he was definitely stressed, leaning toward the tower, then all the sudden everything came crashing down, I rechecked the time, wait, it was one in the morning, but it's a weekend?

I slowly got up and helped him pick up the pieces, once I got a closer look at his face I saw bags under his eyes, I honestly knew he wasn't getting much sleep, but I didn't know it was this bad.

"Player?"

"Hm?"

"Get in bed"

He just stared at me, processing my words, he didn't seem to have the strength to argue with me so he got up and went into the bathroom, I turned back towards picking up the leftover pieces.

~

That's how it went, he was so sleep deprived that I just couldn't wake him up in the morning, so here I am taking on his shift, when I was at VILE they taught us everything about hacking to stealing, all honesty it did come in handy when I took over Player's job for the day.

~

Mission was successful!

I turned around in the chair.

Player

Was

Still

Asleep.

And that was like 6 hours ago...