Part 3 Extreme hide and seek-tag

Byakuran skipped down the road getting strange looks. Ne ne Tsuna-kun do people always give you funny looks?, Byakuran asked plaufully. Only when foing things out of character... Which I don't do. Are you trying to get me killed and ruin my reputation!!!, Tsunayoshi yelled in frusteration. I can see it in tbe headlines: Sawada Tsunayoshi gone mad... and gets gunned down by cousin,Tsuna teased his other self. Not funny, Tsunayoshi whined. Fine he gets flamed down, better?, he smirked at his other self. That began a catastophic mess in Tsunayoshi's head. Byakuran happily held control as the two brunettes argued at the back of the head. Xanxus was still hot on his trail. He was being tailed by his three older brothers and Mr. Superior. They were tailed by Nono and Iemitsu.

"Get back here and fught like a man suicidal scum," he shot more flames. The streets were empty because nabody wanted to be caught in the mess. Also a deranged Tsunayoshi wasn't all that comforting.

"Catch me if you can~" Byakuran then dodged an incoming flame. "Aww Xan-Xan I thought you'd be more fun," he faked a whine. Xanxus didn't like the nickname at all.

Badically the rest of the afternoon was spent with Byakuran in control playing hide and seek-tag, the second party hightailing the first party and the third tailing the first and second. In the shadows of course.

"Where have you been?" Nana asked as all the males wslked in.

"We were playing an extreme game!!" Byakuran answred.

"D-did yoi say extreme?" Tetsuya asked. Tsuna nodded. "The world is coming to an end, " Tetsuya promptly fainted on the spot. Soon after Tsunayoshi fainted too. Byakuran had over exerted the body a bit.

"Tsu-kun" his mom yelled as she ran to her sons side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~In Tsunayoshi's head~

What happened?!!!!

Nothing. I only over exerted the body a bit and now your body needs to rest. A bit of sleep should do the trick.

You failed in making Xanxus your friend.

S-sorry Tsuna-san... That is weird calling you own name. Anyway I learned my lesson. I won't do suicidal things again *bows*

Fine, but you better keep your word. Mafi boss rule#97: Always keep your word.

What does mafia have to do with anything?!

Oh dear look at the time you need to wake up

Ja ne!

W-wait what are you hiding?!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuna woke up with a groan. Immediatly he was bombarded with questions like, are you okay, are you crazy. How suicidal can you get, Did my little tuna fish loose some screws. Then was lectured by Timeteo about how life is precious... again.

If this is my new life I don't like it.

Not very nice Tsuna-kun, Byakuran pouted.

Stop reading my mind!!

But we're in your mind, thus starting an arguement. Tsuna sighed.

Yay finished. Thank the gods.