Part 1 Death... or not

34 year old Tsuna died. He was shot by several rounds of bullets when he turned his back to help his subordinates. Before he died he left Xanxus as the boss, since all his guardians already died. When he woke up he was in a white place.

"Tsunayoshi-kun~" a voice sang. Tsuna knew that voice anywhere, it was Byakuran.

"Byakuran! I thought you were dead, and me too," his head was spinning. He was pretty sure his body should be riddled with bullets.

"Tsunayoshi-kun I have big news..." the albino paused dramatically. "I have a chance for you to live again!" Tsuna stared at the albino. He knew Byakuran was slightly crazy but not to this extent.

"Byakuran I...don't think that's possible," he said quietly. Should I run?, he asked himself.

"Haha silly Tsunayoshi-kun not like that. I mean you'll be inhabiting the body of your parallel self, along with me that is," the albino explained. "So i'll be taking over the other world's me?" Tsuna asked for clarification. Byakuran nodded. "And I'll be stuck with you?' he asked, eyes narrowed. Byakuran nodded again.

He thought for a while. "Sure why not," he answered sarcastically. Byakuran didn't seem to catch the sarcasm or decided to do this anyways. "h-hey I wasn't serious!" Tsuna yelled. Soon his vision turned black. Damn you Byakuran, were his last thoughts.