Chapter 4: Stomach Flu (Michael)

* No Pov's *

Ashton: So, Michael is going to lay down for a bit.

Adam: Yes, he is.

Luke: Okay.

Calum: We understand, completely.

Adam: Alright.

Karen: How are you feeling?

Michael: I'm okay I guess but I still feel really shitty.

Karen: Okay.

Adam: Go ahead and lay down.

Michael: Okay but seriously what am I going to lay down on?

Adam: You can lay down on the chairs.

Michael: Okay. * He says laying on two chairs and putting his head on his Mum's lap *

Karen: See you figured it out. * she says running her fingers through his hair *

Michael: Well, I didn't entirely figure it out on my own because Adam was the one who said I could lay on two chairs.

Karen: Well, okay.

Michael: Adam, are you okay if I actually fall asleep?

Adam: I don't think that it's a problem.

Michael: Are you sure?

Adam: Yes, I told you to rest.

Michael: Okay.

Ashton: While Michael is resting, we are going to answer some of your questions.

5SOS FAM: * cheers *

Karen: Are you going to be okay with the loudness?

Michael: Uh, probably but if not, I can always go back to the dressing room.

Karen: Okay.

Ashton: So, whose first?

Phoebe: Hello, my name is Phoebe and my question for the band is What is the craziest thing that a fan has ever given you?

Ashton: We get a lot of things from you all but the craziest thing that a fan has given us is a T-shirt with their faces on it.

Luke: I couldn't agree more.

Calum: Yeah, I remember getting a T-shirt with one of our fans faces that said Calum girl.

Michael: That was truly weird.

Ashton: But we appreciate the things we get from you all.

Luke: Does anyone else have a question?

Angela: I do.

Luke: What do you want to ask us?

Angela: Hello, my name is Angela and my question for the band is What do you see yourselves doing in the next ten maybe twenty years?

Calum: That is a great question.

Luke: That really is a great question.

Michael: Hopefully continuing to make music, maybe each of us being married or engaged and with kids of our own.

Luke: Well said.

Ashton: Michael just basically answered the whole question.

Karen: Sweetheart, what's the matter? You're breathing hard. * She says to her son Michael feeling concerned about him again *

Michael: I'm just super nauseous again. I'm nauseous to where I feel like I am going to throw up again. * he says to his mom Karen squeezing his eyes shut with every flip his stomach made, trying so hard not to spill his contents on the floor beneath him. *

Karen: Luke, is there a bucket on the stage somewhere? * She asks Luke hoping that there was a bucket on stage and wanting him to bring it down to her, so she could put it in front of her son, so he didn't get sick on the floor beneath him *

Luke: Yes, there is a bucket on the stage in front of Ashton's drum kit. Do you need it? * he says to Michael's mum Karen before he grabs the bucket and bring it down from the stage to Michael followed by bringing Michael's water bottle down *

Karen: Yes, I need the bucket, can you bring it over? * She asks Luke, while she continues to rub Michael's back trying to help relieve some of the nausea that he was experiencing and checking how he was doing once in a while *

Michael: Mum, I'm not doing too good, the nausea just got really intense, and I feel like I'm going to throw up at any moment. * He says to him mom when he starts to sweat a little, causing his mom to be concerned that he may be getting a fever again *

Luke: Here is the bucket and his water bottle. I also grabbed his towel. * He says to Michael's mom Karen, putting the bucket in front of him and handing Karen Michael's towel and water bottle *

Karen: Thank you Luke. * She says to Luke before helping her son Michael lean over the chairs he was lying on to where his head was over the bucket below him and using his towel to blot his forehead and his face because he was sweating really bad *

Michael: * groans * The nausea just got to be too much for me, I'm going to throw up. * He says to his mom feeling his stomach contents shoot up his throat and make and unpleasant reappearance in the bucket below him, the little food that he had eaten falling in the bucket *

Calum: Sorry about the incident that is happening at the moment but Michael isn't feeling good and he is sick with the stomach flu for the second time and he feels really sad that you all have to see him like this. * He says to everyone who is attending their sound check also feeling sad that his friend Michael wasn't feeling well today *

5SOS FAM: Awe. * They all say in unison also feeling sad that Mikey was feeling so bad at the moment and then saying feel better in unison earning thank you's from Michael once he finally stopped throwing up in the bucket *

Michael: Thank you everyone, I appreciate the get well soon messages that I am getting from you and the get well soon gifts that you all have given me, including the blanket and the male adult coloring book from Jessica. You guys are truly amazing and we all appreciate your love and support.

Ashton: I honestly think that we should come back to Chicago when we go on tour as a band because Chicago is beautiful and everyone is so friendly, caring and understanding. What do you say Calum?

Calum: I say yes, we should come back to Chicago when we tour, it truly is beautiful and our fan base are the same three words that Ashton said.

Luke: Yes, let's do it.

Michael: Hopefully, when we come back to Chicago when we tour as a band, I would feel better like 100% better.

Ashton: Adam, Do you think that you can play Michael's part in Amnesia or play the backing track for the song?

Adam: I think that I can play Michael's parts in the song Amnesia, I have always played the guitar in my spare time when I'm at home and on break.

Ashton: Okay, awesome. You  know the chords to the song right?

Adam: Yes, I do.

Ashton: Thanks.